Meeting Beast at Be Our Guest on Halloween Party Night

dad128

Original Poster
Does the Beast still meet dinner guests at Be Our Guest on nights when there is a Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? We will be attending this fall and my son and wife really want to meet the Beast. The only day I could get a reservation was on a Tuesday with a MNSSHP scheduled to begin at 7. The WDW website only shows dinner running from 4-6 that day and I was able to get a reservation during that time. The dinner is a big expense for us and meeting the Beast is our primary reason for dining at BOG. Should we be worried about whether he will be taking pictures that day?

tractor tipper

Don't know when but they will open BOG for later dining hours (6 till 9) during MNSSHP. We did that last Sept. and got pictures with him after we ate. You can also go into the other rooms to see what they are like.

Tom P.

We have done BOG twice during Halloween parties and the beast was there both times. There is never a guarantee, of course, but I don't think you'll have trouble.

dad128

Original Poster
Update - We dined at Be Our Guest on Tuesday September 11 before the MNSSHP and were able to meet the Beast! He was not present when we arrived so I asked the person seating us if he would be appearing for dinner. She was not very helpful and told me that the staff learns if he is appearing that day only when he arrives. I later asked our waiter and he said the Beast would arrive "closer to 6." The waiter also told me that if we finished our meal before the Beast arrived, they could issue us a card to come back to meet him. When we were almost finished with our meal, someone who appeared to be a manager, came through and asked how we enjoyed our dinner. He told me the Beast would appear at 5:45 and he did. We then met the Beast on our way out and had photos taken. Unfortunately, the photos were not loaded to My Disney Experience (even though we scanned our bands) and I'm now anxiously waiting to see if PhotoPass is able to find them for me.

kali1010

We did BoG Friday night during the party. It was wonderful and yes the beast was there
wdw201827296685703_413455300604_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg
wdw201827296685703_413455300604_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom