Meeting Bear

Jedi Osborn

Original Poster
Has anyone ever met Bear (from Bear in the Big Blue house)? We've seen the show at the Studios and my daughter would LOVE to be able to meet him.
I emailed Disney but where I used to get a really nice personal response, I just got a canned message this time.

Thanks.

Figaro

No, sorry Bear doesn't do meet and greets. My DS was really disappointed with that also.

We have met him at the Bronx Zoo when he was there for Boo at the Zoo 2 yrs in a row. It was the actual actor inside too. He was talking and interacting with the kids.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
sorry, but bear in WDW doesn't do meets. You can catch him in the parade and in the Playhouse Disney live show

mgmguy

Actually, Bear does do meet and greets. You have to arrange for the m&g through Guest Relations at Park Entrance. Bear does not do traditional m&g's because he is a Jim Henson character. Preference is given to Make a Wish and Give Kids The World guests and their families.

Jedi Osborn

Original Poster
Gotcha, so we won't be meeting Bear then.
That's too bad.
Oh well, there's still plenty of other characters for my daughter to meet.

Hey, too bad they don't have a Playhouse Disney Character meal. That would be kind of neat, and very busy, I'd bet.

Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom