Meeting Ana and Elsa at Epcot Question

disneymom21

Original Poster
We have a 9:20am dining reservation at Akershus. Could we squeeze in meeting Ana and Elsa right at 9am, and then make our reservation? What time does Epcot let people in?

This is our first trip to Disney, so I am not familiar. Thank you so much in advance!

carriehpotter

Checking the MDE app, it appears they do start meeting at 9, so if you rope dropped it and were some of the first in, I think it's possible, for sure (they have quite a few meet-and-greet rooms, though not sure how many would be operating right at 9). And even if you were 5 or 10 min late to the reservation, they hold it for 15 min.

Worldlover71

Make sure you are at Epcot well before rope drop. If you get there at 9, there will be a long line at the entrance and then it takes a while to walk from the entrance to Norway. I would plan on being on line at the entrance at 8:30 so you will be near the front of the line when they open at 9.

Also, check if it is an Extra Magic Hours day for resort guests. (You didn't mention if you are staying on-site or not.) If it is, those guests will already be in the park starting at 8 and there might already be a line for the M&G when you you get there at 9:10 or so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom