Meet the Robinsons "License Plate Mystery"

ciscobee

Original Poster
Near the end of the movie, the car that drives away with Lewis in the backseat has the license plate:

2DBB203

That has to be significant. Aren't all disney movie license plates!

Jerm

I am looking into that myself. It is really in your face not to mean something. But did you catch the 2 hidden mickeys?

j

p.s.--this should be in the animation area

darthjohnny

I think we might be making it out to be more than it really is. :lol:

I don't know, I didn't see the movie. Was this license plate focused on for a significant amount of time? :shrug:

wbt06

we are probably trying to find something that is not there but the 2dbb part does seem significant but who knows disney is always throwing crazy things in lol

Goofster

It's definitely significant, but what exactly it's meant to say is still hazy. When I saw it, I immediately thought "2D Went Bye Bye in 2003" so I guess that makes sense if you take into account the fact that they finished production in 2003. Also something to look for, I didn't notice it, but my friend did: in the science fair, one of the project boards says something about movies and "the 3D fad". What an amazing movie, especially in Disney Digital 3D!

How about the next 2D movie being released on February 3rd. Just a though....horrible timing to release a childrens movie, but hey....they can release em whenever they want.

markmagoo

2dbb203

I just watched the DVD and wondered this myself. Could it mean
2D Be Back in 2 years 03 months?

The Princess and the Frog recently came out in December 2009, 2 years and 9 months after Meet the Robinsons came out. Clearly the time is a little off but it's difficult to predict releases so long in advance.

Great movie nonetheless!

Holfend

If you convert the license plate as a hexadecimal to characters then it comes out as ->> This is symbolic of the movies moral, to keep moving forward this is most likely the meaning

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171130-201244~2.png
    Screenshot_20171130-201244~2.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 160

Nemo14

What odd posts from 2 new members posting on a 10 year old thread!

BTW, If it's true, it's an amazing explanation.

Karl Childers

Ascii

Alt codes, whatever -

2D = "-"
BB = "》"
20 = " (space)"
& 3 = (End of text) but also = "♡"

Which the ♡ is far more fitting :)

We enjoyed the movie :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom