Meeko Meet and Greet?

YodaMan

Original Poster
Is Meeko officially back for his own meet and greet? I know he pops up occasionally at CharacterPalooza and the Dinoland Dance Party, but I thought that was all. However I saw him outside AK by security a few days ago with Ratcliffe, and now he appears on the My Disney Experience App. Still not listed on the Tell-A-Cast, though. Anyone know what the deal is?

mm52200

He random shows up with Pocahontas or used to when she was still in CMM. Even when he was no longer regularly scheduled he seemed to pop up pretty often with her.

The Magical Genie 123

Meeko sometimes appears at the Dinoland Dance Party and makes appearances at the DAK entrance a few times a week, usually rotating with Rafiki. He can also sometimes be found at Palooza, but he has no official meet n greet anymore.

Matt_Black

He can also sometimes be found at Palooza
7ce16.jpg

Yeah, that was mentioned in the OP. Meeko can be a lot of fun if you find him. I had a bag with me, and he immediately started trying to sniff it to see if food was in there.

YodaMan

Original Poster
Sorry, wasn't trying to create a boring thread. Was just curious as to what was going on. My main question was about why he was now listed on the app, which seemed to indicate he would have his own official and individual Meet & Greet. I've attached a screenshot, but it seems it's been taken down now so I guess it really was just nothing. My apologies. Same thing also happened with Lilo at Hollywood Studios.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 40

asianway

Sorry, wasn't trying to create a boring thread. Was just curious as to what was going on. My main question was about why he was now listed on the app, which seemed to indicate he would have his own official and individual Meet & Greet. I've attached a screenshot, but it seems it's been taken down now so I guess it really was just nothing. My apologies. Same thing also happened with Lilo at Hollywood Studios.
If they add the greeting set for a random, if they add it to toonfinder/chip hotline, it should trickle into the app.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom