Medical Positions

Pioneer Hall

I believe they are posted on the careers website like all other professional positions. I know I have seen some posted for Disneyland before, but I can't recall for WDW.

tigsmom

I had the opportunity to talk to 2 RN's who ran the First Aid station in the MK (thank you Princess #2 for not listening when I said be careful :rolleyes: ) and they both had worked there for YEARS! They are school nurses who worked on their holidays and vacations; from what I was led to believe (because I would love to have that job) positions don't often open up. :shrug:

chama1

Original Poster
Gracias, we live next door to Disney World and were wondering how we can do full/part-time hours. I've never seen positions for Medical so I guess I'd have to wait until then. :wave:

Pioneer Hall

Gracias, we live next door to Disney World and were wondering how we can do full/part-time hours. I've never seen positions for Medical so I guess I'd have to wait until then. :wave:

You can always give casting a call and ask for a specific clarification. They would be able to provide you with the best possible information.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom