Announcement Media Albums now available

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Members of the WDWMAGIC forums can now upload photos and video to the new forum 'Media' section.

To get started, visit the 'Media' tab at the top of the screen. From there, you can view other user's albums, or create your own.

Albums have full privacy control, so you can set the albums to be private, public, viewable by only those you invite, or just by your followers.

You can create albums that only you can post to, or albums that others can also contribute to.

There is full support for tagging, captions, descriptions, ratings, and comments.

You can upload photos up to 20mb per image. Videos must be hosted elsewhere, such as YouTube, but can then be added to any album.

The new Media Albums do not replace the attachment system in posts, that functionality remains.

All content is covered by the Terms and Rules of the forum.

I hope you enjoy the new media albums!

NYwdwfan

Thanks Steve!

I actually JUST noticed this section - I accidentally clicked on it when I went to click on "Forums" and was unsure if it had been there all along and I was just noticing it or if it was new (clearly you answered that question!)

DinoInstitute

I like this a whole lot! Very cool!
I tried testing this with a concept art album....
Can ya'll see it, or is it still private? I tried editing it so it is public. Also, how can you edit the settings so that anyone can add to it?
EDIT: I got it:D

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom