Last edited:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Original Poster
@surfsupdon,

Saw these and thought they'd be a perfect compliment to your socks. 😁

Screenshot_20210430-152243.png

For those not familiar with Goodr sunglasses, they are the BEST running glasses. No slip, no bounce and cool designs. And funny, they go with many of the Sparkle Athletic skirts.

I should know, I've got around 15 pairs.

Surferboy567

It looks amazing! Funny thing is, we have 0 medals in common. Love the diversity and options of rD. :)
Given my unique introduction to running I’d expect this. You’ll notice all the medals are virtual events (except Castaway Cay 5K but that isn’t a official runDisney medal anyway). I hope to do a live event eventually.

Surferboy567

Bumping this thread. It seems like runDisney is getting into the publishing business with the official guide to runDisney. I think I’ll pick up a copy and see what it’s all about.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Original Poster

Bumping this thread. It seems like runDisney is getting into the publishing business with the official guide to runDisney. I think I’ll pick up a copy and see what it’s all about.

I just hung up my two remaining runDisney medal hangers. Wish they still sold them. I've got blue and purple ones, Star Wars one and the red Pixar one. Some bought online at shop Disney and others at the Expos.

Surferboy567

I just hung up my two remaining runDisney medal hangers. Wish they still sold them. I've got blue and purple ones, Star Wars one and the red Pixar one. Some bought online at shop Disney and others at the Expos.
Allied Medal Hangers are excellent on Etsy. Little pricey but I have four medal hangers from them and they are fantastic in terms of design.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member

I suspect it’s 144 pages of material we’re all well aware of from being so plugged in to the boards and intensive planning for trips; however, at just $19.99, this may be the cheapest piece of runDisney branded merchandise we’ll ever see! 🤣

(I’ll almost certainly buy a copy too, regardless 😃)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom