Mears Shuttle

Holly

Original Poster
I'm in the thick of planning our vacation and I'm wondering if perhaps taking a cab from/to the airport is a better way to go?

I've heard that Mears can take up to 2 hours to get from the airport to your individual hotel (we're at the Contemporary). True? Not true?

And does anyone know the average cost of a cab to WDW?

no2apprentice

You may want to check out some of the posts under "WDW Offsite Hotels and Ground/Air Transportation Planning." There may be some information there that will help.

And don't be surprised if this thread gets moved there. Good luck with your plans.:)

Jedi Osborn

we used to use mears, but we got tired of the hassle at the airport and then the long trip back to the airport (they'd pick up people at several hotels, one time we were first and spend 1/2 an hour just picking people up)
Now, if we don't rent a car, we use tiffany towncar. Its a private chauffeur service that runs about $70 round trip, up to like 5 people.
I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but I know it was so much better than mears.
good luck

Tiffany towncar all the way. They will even stop at the store for you. They will be at the airport waiting for you and take you directly to your resort. Mears may stop to pick up other guests and then you have to go to all of those resorts to drop them off. Tiffany was awesome. There is a 5.00 off coupon on their website you can use as well. Good luck.

Rabittsz

Site Sponsor - Transportation www.yourride.net
Holly.
We are the sponsor of the transportation boards..We meet you inside the airport, We have FREE car seats, And we also give you FREE 30min grocery store stop for these going round trip..O there is also a $5.00 off coupon that you can print up to bring with you to give to your driver..
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom