Mears at 1:00 am

fbp

Original Poster
Hello there,

My wife and I have a Mears Shuttle booked from Orlando International to a Universal hotel. Our flight land sat 12:30 am Saturday morning. Our receipt says we'll have to call Mears upon arrival to the airport. We won't have a phone with us.

Does anyone know if we'll actually have to call Mears upon arrival, or are they likely be there on a Friday night? Is it possible someone from the airport might call for us if we ask?

Does anyone have experience with Mears extremely late/early?

Thanks!

fbp

Original Poster
Hello there,

My wife and I have a Mears Shuttle booked from Orlando International to a Universal hotel. Our flight land sat 12:30 am Saturday morning. Our receipt says we'll have to call Mears upon arrival to the airport. We won't have a phone with us.

Does anyone know if we'll actually have to call Mears upon arrival, or are they likely be there on a Friday night? Is it possible someone from the airport might call for us if we ask?

Does anyone have experience with Mears extremely late/early?

Thanks!
If anyone ever has the same question -it worked out very well for us. Mears said we'd have to call them upon arrival in Orlando but we didn't have to. They were waiting for us. Driver was extremely friendly and prompt.

Mukta

I'm so glad it worked out! I have used Mears, but not that late at night, so I wasn't sure if they would be there or not.

Jim F

Feel lucky! They left me standing at curb waiting for ride to airport!
Have not offered to help with paying part of last minute $68 cab ride

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom