meals booking

kev1000

Original Poster
hi
we are going to wdw in april for 14 nights and is our first trip i have booked lunch at crt and i want to make some more booking characters meals.

what outher character meals or non character meals are recomended.

what is the best time to book meals so they don't clash with parades.

any info would be great thanks.

tigsmom

:wave:

I would try the Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK for dinner. The characters are dressed in Colonial garb and the food is yummy. I understand the Character breakfast at Cape May Cafe in the Beach Club is very under rated- easy to get into and the food is quite good, but we just haven't found time to get there. We do like the all you can eat seafood buffet dinner there though. :slurp:

We always do Chef Mickey's for breakfast once during our trip and an all you can eat skillet breakfast at the Whispering Canyon Cafe is a must for us. (non character)

We usually eat only one big meal a day and then a sandwich or snack rounds things out. Parades are around 3pm in the parks and fireworks near closing time. You may want to schedule dinner at 'Ohana in the Polynesian and see the MK fireworks from there.

I'm sure many more people will chime in to help. Good luck.

PS: You may want to try the Hoop Dee Do Review at Fort Wilderness. Its an all you can eat dinner show with an old style western saloon theme and BBQ for dinner.

Nemo14

You can get the parade and fireworks times on the disney site. Just click on the dates in the calendar section and it tells you what is going on when. Hope this helps!

PS Have a great time!

kev1000

Original Poster
thanks for the replys and i have made note
i have made a bit of a planner out so i can put all meal bookings on and times of parades so thingas don't clash

thanks again.

shmmrname

This is just my advice... But, I am the 'planner' out of our group.

As a general rule, we try to have only one cemented meal planned per day in WDW. If you book more than one you often feel like your a slave to your dining schedule.
Also, I get everyone's opinions about possible restaurants. When we are in a park we know we have ONE meal PS'ed already, and the other can be whenever we want it to be. Usually, we already know what where we would want to eat for that 'other' meal, but it's nice having more flexibility to do whatever we want.
We try not to have breakfasts, as we tend to bring food to take up that meal. However, we do allow for a character breakfast here or there.
Make sure you approach your group also about other meals, as its always safer to call around before you get to your destination, only to find its over an hour wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom