Me & my family's first vist to disneyworld

Charlieuk

Original Poster
Hi guys

My name is charlie and iam taking my family to the wonderfull world of disney in orlando in september and iam just after as much infor on were to go were not to go and wats the best places to shop.

we have a villa in kissamere i think thats wats its called so iam so pumded about going just wanna go now.

please any help would be great and its my sons birthday while we are over there so if you know of any thing we can to make it specal the that would be greatful to.

Oh by the way iam from the uk.
Thanks charlie

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
First off, welcome to the boards!

You will find that WDW is a VERY big place, and can be overwhelming if you don't prepare for it. I suggest your first step would be to get a tour book or two and get an idea of what is available at each park. You will need to plan your day a bit to make best use of your time. The second thing you would want to plan would be dining. If you are planning on doing some sit down meals you should make advanced reservations for them.

So check out the books first...then stop back here to ask some more specific questions that I'm sure folks will be happy to help you with.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Welcome aboard :wave:

Get to your local Waterstones or WHSmiths and get a decent guide book (The Unofficial Guide is my favourite) and then read it cover to cover BEFORE you leave for Florida.

Sort out your dining choices if you want table service venues (refer to guide book) and book them now to avoid disappointment

disney21

welcome.......I'll have to agree that getting a guide book is your best bet. Read it through, and start to plan which rides/attractions you think you won't want to miss and this will help you plan your days in the parks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom