ME for 2 different families on same reservation from different flights

cslafferty

Original Poster
We are vacationing with my sister, who is meeting us at WDW. We are flying in from Michigan and she is flying in from Tennessee. I made the reservation, and I have linked her MDE account to the reservation. My question is: will all of the travel info and magic bands be sent to me, or can I have her magic band and ME reservation confirmation sent to her? Im wondering because she will need her magic band or some kind of paperwork to get the ME at the airport wont she? We will be landing at 11am, and I don't think her flight will get in until later in the afternoon. We didnt really want to wait around the airport for several hours for her flight, and I'm a little nervous about shipping her Magic Band to her.

CAPTAIN HOOK

I don't know the answer BUT I would suggest that Disney will ship the bands to the lead address on the booking i.e. yours.

You could use that same packaging to forward the bands onto your sister by courier if you're in a hurry, or take everything to WDW and meet your sister at your resort.

Paperwork - either forward photocopies of all correspondence received from WDW by post or scan it onto your computer and email it across to your sister

Problems solved - simple :)

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
If the entire reservation is under your name and address, then yes, that's where all the magic bands and paperwork will go.

I've successfully shipped magic bands & DME luggage tags to others many times, so there's no need to be nervous. The bands and the DME paperwork will arrive separately, and there should be plenty of time to ship them together. I didn't even use the MB packaging, just put the bands in a padded envelope. I was sending only one band, though. Since you'll have multiples to send, it's a good idea to use the packaging they come in, as @CAPTAIN HOOK suggested.

CaptainAmerica

It's not the cheapest option, but your sister could order an extra MagicBand from DisneyStore.com, link that band to her profile, and use that to board the bus.

Really, there's no need for the band. It helps make the DME process smoother but a photocopy of the paperwork will suffice. People forget their bands in their checked luggage all the time.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
We are vacationing with my sister, who is meeting us at WDW. We are flying in from Michigan and she is flying in from Tennessee. I made the reservation, and I have linked her MDE account to the reservation. My question is: will all of the travel info and magic bands be sent to me, or can I have her magic band and ME reservation confirmation sent to her? Im wondering because she will need her magic band or some kind of paperwork to get the ME at the airport wont she? We will be landing at 11am, and I don't think her flight will get in until later in the afternoon. We didnt really want to wait around the airport for several hours for her flight, and I'm a little nervous about shipping her Magic Band to her.

As long as she's listed on the reservation DME can look her up at the desk and print out DME paperwork to get her on her way to WDW, as long as she arrives before 10 she can simply let DME collect luggage from the baggage office (she'll need to give them her claim tags though) It's always good though to have a copy of the reservation in the event the computers are down or uncooperative. No MB needed it helps to make things faster at DME at MCO but it's not necessary at all

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom