MDE down on web and app????

So I just tried to log on to MDE on Chrome to get my FPs, and Stitch showed up showing it ate the page?? Tried it again, same thing. So I tried opening it on IE, no response. I just tried the MDE app and it says to check back later as it's unavailable. WTH????? Is anyone else having this problem???

Canuckgirl78

Original Poster
Just as an update for all those trying to book ADRs, FPs, etc. I finally got through the phone with a Disney agent, and even their administrative portal (which is a separate system from the website) is down, so they can't help with booking anything. He doesn't even think when the parks open this morning the kiosks will work if the system is still down. But he said IT is working on it.

So I guess we just need to spend the day clicking refresh to see when it's back up!

Upvote 0

22YrsDVC

Just as an update for all those trying to book ADRs, FPs, etc. I finally got through the phone with a Disney agent, and even their administrative portal (which is a separate system from the website) is down, so they can't help with booking anything. He doesn't even think when the parks open this morning the kiosks will work if the system is still down. But he said IT is working on it.

So I guess we just need to spend the day clicking refresh to see when it's back up!
I think perhaps a major hack attack has Disney in it's grip?

Upvote 0

Canuckgirl78

Original Poster
Yeah, I wondered about that too as I know there's a big virus spreading around and my IT department has been checking all of our computers this week to ensure all our software is up to date.

Upvote 0

THE Monorail Lime

image.jpeg
IT
department?

Upvote 0

Joshcbf

So I just left guest services @ DHS and they currently can not even modify FPs. Not certain but ADRs not looking good either. Phone agent says of course that their system is undergoing "improvements"! Haha! Oh the power of "Magical" disillusion of Disney! In other news Rope drop is a breeze this morning! Longest line is at guest services! )

Upvote 0

Canuckgirl78

Original Poster
So I just left guest services @ DHS and they currently can not even modify FPs. Not certain but ADRs not looking good either. Phone agent says of course that their system is undergoing "improvements"! Haha! Oh the power of "Magical" disillusion of Disney! In other news Rope drop is a breeze this morning! Longest line is at guest services! )
I can't even imagine the pressure and stress their IT team is feeling right now to get the system back up and running.... (but until I am able to book my FPs, I'm not going to feel that bad for them since I want them to get it done, but I will afterwards :))

Upvote 0

Joshcbf

I can't even imagine the pressure and stress their IT team is feeling right now to get the system back up and running.... (but until I am able to book my FPs, I'm not going to feel that bad for them since I want them to get it done, but I will afterwards :))
Exactly, but they gave me 2 additional paper passes for my family to be used anywhere! I bet it's just a magical Field Day! At Animal Kingdom if any1 has figured it out!

Upvote 0

Canuckgirl78

Original Poster
Exactly, but they gave me 2 additional paper passes for my family to be used anywhere! I bet it's just a magical Field Day! At Animal Kingdom if any1 has figured it out!
At least you got that! I doubt those of us whose FP open date is today will get anything for this aggravation. But enjoy your bonus FPs to FOP!!

Upvote 0

Joshcbf

At least you got that! I doubt those of us whose FP open date is today will get anything for this aggravation. But enjoy your bonus FPs to FOP!!
I explained we unfortunately found out my father in law had unexpected severe motion sickness and we needed to modify some ride choices, hence the extra FP. He would have totally sacrificed himself for us to FP FOP in pandora again! He was thrilled he did it once even though it made him sick most of the day! lol

Upvote 0

Canuckgirl78

Original Poster
I explained we unfortunately found out my father in law had unexpected severe motion sickness and we needed to modify some ride choices, hence the extra FP. He would have totally sacrificed himself for us to FP FOP in pandora again! He was thrilled he did it once even though it made him sick most of the day! lol
Oh no! Hope he gets some gravol and feels better soon!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom