MDE and UK park tickets

PrincessVic

Original Poster
I've booked park tickets through the WDW site, but I can't link them on MDE - says the number under the will call barcode was invalid. This is a UK ticket I've booked, as it directs you to the UK site, but still done through Disney themselves. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Raeskull

I've booked park tickets through the WDW site, but I can't link them on MDE - says the number under the will call barcode was invalid. This is a UK ticket I've booked, as it directs you to the UK site, but still done through Disney themselves. Has anyone else had the same issue?
We booked our resort and disney ticket package thru wdw uk site. We couldn't link our reservation with MDE. I rang them and they gave me a different confirmation code which allowed us to link our complete reservation. Hotel, tickets and dining are all now linked. Hope that helps.

PrincessVic

Original Poster
Thank you so much, will give them a call and hopefully get it sorted today. Is only the park tickets as we stay offsite, but I am still wanting to get it all on there, excited to use it!!!!

PrincessVic

Original Poster
Great, just called the helpline, and apparently can't link them until 3 days before they start. That's not too useful really :(

PrincessVic

Original Poster
Right - got it sorted (hopefully this will be of help to other UK visitors.......)
The ticket numbers are only allocated 3 days prior to the date put when booking the tickets. But call Disney, and they can amend that date to sooner - so the ticket numbers will be generated earlier. It won't affect your ticket as it is still valid for the full duration from the day you collect it!
So tomorrow night/Friday I need to call and they can give me my ticket numbers, then hopefully get sorted!

danniyell

Right - got it sorted (hopefully this will be of help to other UK visitors.......)
The ticket numbers are only allocated 3 days prior to the date put when booking the tickets. But call Disney, and they can amend that date to sooner - so the ticket numbers will be generated earlier. It won't affect your ticket as it is still valid for the full duration from the day you collect it!
So tomorrow night/Friday I need to call and they can give me my ticket numbers, then hopefully get sorted!
I've been trying to link mine for days! This is very helpful thanks :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom