McDonald's staff reveal what you should NEVER order from the fast food rest

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I'm surprised people didn't know that fast food staff generally don't give a damn about what they do when they work at those establishments. The pay sucks and management probably treats them like garbage so they stop caring after a while.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Fake news. Literally fake news. Filet-o-Fish is cooked for 3:30 at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and they're discarded if not served after 30 minutes. I worked at a McDonald's for five years and this entire "article" is BS.

Pretty sure they weren't speaking for the entire chain as I'm sure it's different for each location, lol.

SteveBrickNJ

Ouch. They have SOME healthy options...i.e Grilled Chicken, various salads.
...and even if the french fries are not healthy.....I don't mind.
I just like them.
:)

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

4 days a week I bring a lunch from home to eat at work.
One day a week (usually Friday) I treat myself to lunch at someplace near my work.
Today I went to McDonald's and purchased 6 piece chicken nuggets , small fries and a small raspberry ice tea.
Total cost...just under $6.
While eating in, I noticed that Micky D's has a menu board that displays their new signatures burgers....then it fades and up pops their promotion for the chicken nuggets.....100% white meat...no artificial colors or preservatives.
Sometimes I go to Wawa (an east coast deli chain store)....sometimes Pizza.....sometimes Boston Market....just to name a few.
I like to mix it up.
McD's once a month is a tasty treat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom