McDonald's near to Disney All Star Resort to close for remodel

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Tuesday, February 18, 2020.

IMG_2827.JPG

IMG_2833.JPG

IMG_2831.JPG

IMG_2830.JPG

Eamethyst

I hope they don't go with the new grey bunker look that most McDonald's are going with. But since it is going to be from the ground up build, I bet it's going to be the same.

mcdonald%2Brestaurant%2Bexterior%2Bdesign.jpg
Every McDonalds in the Orlando, Kissimmee area not one looks like another. They are all different outside and inside. Allot of them down in Orlando, Kissimmee area have the kiosks but because of how busy the locations get here are several employees.

carnini

I like it, even though I like the 60's style of the old one (think that what it was) but it was looking dated in a not great layout way, etc. I like they used the solar panels and are using it to create shade, great use of solar panels

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Pretty neat, I have to admit. I didn’t even think of them putting solar panels on the roof when we went past it in March on our way to AK.

Jon81uk

Solar makes up for the unhealthy food they serve.

I think McDonalds USA is different to McDonalds UK, but in moderation its not all that bad. One Big Mac isn't going to kill you and a BLT can be just as many calories. It should be common sense but don't eat fries every day, even if they are cooked at home etc.
Over here Five Guys is more unhealthy due to the size of the fry portions compared to McDonalds.

Last edited:

Lilofan

I think McDonalds USA is different to Microsoft UK, but in moderation its not all that bad. One Big Mac isn't going to kill you and a BLT can be just as many calories. It should be common sense but don't eat fries every day, even if they are cooked at home etc.
Over here Five Guys is more unhealthy due to the size of the fry portions compared to McDonalds.
Here in the USA there is IHOP and Fuddruckers. Buy a burger and unlimited French fries. Obesity is an epidemic here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom