Maybe the Eisner Renaissance was bizarre. I mean nothing says "celebrate DL's anniversary" like dead guests on Jungle Cruise for lulz.

TP2000

Please, modern Jungle Cruise skippers.... Did you notice how you can actually HEAR what the skipper in the video is saying? That's important for your jokes to land. It will help if you slow down and pull the microphone out of your mouth. Just sayin...

That would require not only proper training, but also proper on-site management of that ride experience. Or "show", as they used to say.

2021 TDA has other more fashionable things to worry about than the actual customer experience on theme park rides.

Anjin

On Rotten Tomatoes they had:

JUNGLE CRUISE​

PG-13
2021, Adventure/Comedy, 2h 7m

63% TOMATOMETER 297 Reviews

92% AUDIENCE SCORE 5,000+ Verified Ratings
I know that audience scores are interesting in aggregate, but the individual users....

I found one 5 star rating from a woman looking forward to the movie coming out on CD. And I found a 1 star rating with the comment "i haven't seen it yet".

Tamandua

Eisner is like a headache. Iger is like a migraine. When you have a headache, you just want it gone, but when it turns into a migraine, you wish you just had the headache back.

DanielBB8

What are Iger's biggest accomplishments? DCA remodel that was immediately abandoned by Chapek? Eisner gave us Star Tours, Splash, Indiana Jones, Tower of Terror, Soarin' over California, and plenty of other iconic attractions.
You should give Chapek more time. Iger is still running things in some capacity until the end of 2021 like a co-president. DCA wasn’t abandoned. What the heck is Avengers Campus?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom