May Visit

abiana

Original Poster
I am not quite as experienced as many of you when it comes to being a Disney guest, so I thought I would solicit your advice. My husband and I are taking our three children (the oldest is 3) to WDW Beginning May 6. First of all, how can I expect Grad Nite to affect our stay? Secondly, has anyone tried the new Tusker House full service restaurant in AK? I have priority seating for lunch. I have been to WDW several times, but this will only be our 2nd trip as a family. Any advice would be appreciated!

jcmayid

My advise is go to Tusker House for breakfast, SUPER DUPER croissant sandwich with ham egg and cheese, and it comes with the best hashbrowns you've ever had. Don't think you'll need the priority seating, it is gonna be pretty empty. Never been there for lunch, but if it is close to their breakfast then it must be good. I make it a point to eat at Tusker House for Breakfast at least once everytime we go to Disney, ever since AK opened!!!

I also suggest you call and find out what the dates are going to be for Gradnite, whatever days they tell you, go to MGM, Epcot or AK those days. GN is only at Magic Kingdom, so you may want to go to MK whenever it is NOT Gradnite

BigAL

Sit Down

I have not been to the new sit down show/lunch at Tusker House yet but read a good review somewhere and it sounded good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom