May the 4th......

DisneyMann

My best friend and I are going to be in DHS on Friday May 4th.... inadvertent somewhat on my part although he is a major Star Wars geek so he thought it was awesome planning....lol

Is the park absolutely nuts or just a little busier than normal?

chrisd68

We visited DHS last year on May 4th and it was a lot busier than usual.

Lots of people dressed up in their Star Wars outfits which made it interesting to watch but the lines were busy so this year we are heading to AK.

If you like Star Wars then I'd say go and enjoy the atmosphere but if not then avoid.

Upvote 0

KBLovedDisney

240px-May_the_4th_be_with_you_%28Star_Wars_Day%29.gif

Upvote 0

wendyphant

We went in 2016 expecting it to be extremely busy - we were there for rope drop so my son could sign up for jedi training (as it happens it rained and was called off but we were given FP to see chewy. The weather stayed grey all day and the queues were no where to be seen. In fact we were very disappointed with the lack of 'star wars' may the 4th stuff there. We did all the rides over and over. My sister and I did TT 6 times in just over an hour it was that quiet !!!

I wonder if it would be busier in the better weather. Kylo ren meet and greet was amazing but Chewy will be our favourite my miles.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom