May Crowds ...

Kman101

Original Poster
I'm going to be in Disneyland on Sat 5/10, Sun 5/11 (Mother's Day), Mon 5/12, Tues 5/13 and Wed 5/14 ... how are the crowds around this time. I expect Sat and Sun to naturally be swamped. I plan to visit the parks then but I'll spend actual touring time on Mon/Tues (Wed, I have most of the day before my plane leaves so I'll wing it).

Any hints on crowds, and which day would be better for which park? (I will probably park hop anyway as I don't expect DCA to be a full day park for me)

Disneyfalcon

Your plan sounds great! Monday and Tuesday will definitely be the best days for touring. The crowds should be low on both days.

You'll do fine in either park on the weekdays.:)

TP2000

Are you taking your Mom to Disneyland on Mothers Day? If you are, make sure you get there in the morning when they give a flower corsage to every lady who walks through the main entrance. It's a Disneyland tradition since the 1950's, and its always fun to be there on Mothers Day.

Leofoenget

I'm going to be in Disneyland on Sat 5/10, Sun 5/11 (Mother's Day), Mon 5/12, Tues 5/13 and Wed 5/14 ... how are the crowds around this time. I expect Sat and Sun to naturally be swamped. I plan to visit the parks then but I'll spend actual touring time on Mon/Tues (Wed, I have most of the day before my plane leaves so I'll wing it).

Any hints on crowds, and which day would be better for which park? (I will probably park hop anyway as I don't expect DCA to be a full day park for me)

Last year I arrived on Mother's day and stayed about 3 days. Great time to go. Perfect weather and low weekday crowds.

have fun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom