May 25th Fantasy Western Crew!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I can't find our other thread, I didn't write it down, and I have the memory of Dug. SQUIRREL! When and where did we say we were meeting up again??? I'm gettin' all my ducks in a row, even started packing a little. Y'all gettin' excited, too?? My brother who is also going, @obrienIII, has been calling us with a million & one questions. We've been ribbing him about it. I think it was Monday I had 4 calls from him before lunch. LOL!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Okay. First at sea day for sure. You think late morning (say 10:30-ish) or afternoon (like maybe 3:00)? How about the little sitting area by the Vista Cafe on deck 4, midship? Anyone else think of a better place???

buffalony_dmc

Heather, I see that your near Buffalo NY. I go to school at UB and and going to be on the May 25th Western Carribean cruise with my family. I fly out of Buffalo on the 24th and check into Cornado Springs for the night before embarking!!

P.S. Can't wait to meet everyone!

obrienIII

I can't find our other thread, I didn't write it down, and I have the memory of Dug. SQUIRREL! When and where did we say we were meeting up again??? I'm gettin' all my ducks in a row, even started packing a little. Y'all gettin' excited, too?? My brother who is also going, @obrienIII, has been calling us with a million & one questions. We've been ribbing him about it. I think it was Monday I had 4 calls from him before lunch. LOL!

Liar! I called twice.:rolleyes: Who better to ask then the cruise guru herself? The girls are super excited, and I'm ready for some R&R. This trip will probably be one for the ages........ should be an exciting trip report when we get back. Love you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom