MaxPass with SoCal city pass?

Delgado

Original Poster
Can MaxPass be purchased after I purchase the SoCal city pass? Has anyone used this pass? Any positive or negative feedback?

lazyboy97o

It has been a few years, but I recall being handed a paper Disney ticket for use at the parks (re-entry and FastPass). I thought it was a great value. Can't actually say anything for certain about MaxPass, but would imagine it would still work given how everything is set up.

Darkbeer1

Two separate things.

Your CityPass is valid for a three day ParkHopper, or you can upgrade it for more days.

MaxPass is an option ANY DLR ticket holder can buy for the day, including AP's, comps and sign-ins. You purchase it from your smart phone. You can opt to buy it just for a single day, or for multiple ones. It depends on what you plan to do that day. Focusing on shows and parades, don't buy it. Planning to ride as many rides as possible that day, then yes, buy it.

Last edited:

Delgado

Original Poster
Two separate things.

Your CityPass is valid for a three day ParkHopper, or you can upgrade it for more days.

MaxPass is an option ANY DLR ticket holder can buy for the day, including App's, comps and sign-ins. You purchase it from your smart phone. You can opt to buy it just for a single day, or for multiple ones. It depends on what you plan to do that day. Focusing on shows and parades, don't buy it. Planning to ride as many rides as possible that day, then yes, buy it.
Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom