Mary Poppins on Broadway

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Original Poster
I knew that Mary Poppins has an opening day on October 14, but was surprised to get an Email from Disney Visa offering presale tickets.

Got tickets for the matinee on Oct. 28th, 5 row orchestra....yes I'm doing the happy dance!

barnum42

Connor002 said:
Excellent.
I hope it turns out to be a good show.
If you like the move you will like the stage show. Theatrically it's nothing new, but it is a well produced couple of hours of fun.

RonAnnArbor

Also, do a search - we already have several threads on the stage production of Mary Poppins in here giving reviews and talking about the show.

tigsmom

RonAnnArbor said:
Also, do a search - we already have several threads on the stage production of Mary Poppins in here giving reviews and talking about the show.

Don't think he was asking for info, hes just happy about the tickets. :cool:

timoteo

Does anyone know which theater it is going to be in. I work on 42nd street in NY and it is not completely cleaned up. I mean just on 8th avenue off 42nd I think they are still playing "Mary's Poppin" and I hope people do not get confused. This was a classic David Letterman warning as well by the way.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Original Poster
It will be opening at the New Amsterdam on 42nd, so I will watch out for the "other" entertainment venue :lookaroun .

I can just hear the Letterman diatribe on this :lol:

Yes, I've read some earlier discussions on the play in London and have already gotten some great comments from a British thespian friend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom