Marvel's The Eternals

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Might as well start the thread since there's a director attached now.

What is it: a post-Avengers 4 film about The Eternals (who I know nothing about)

When is it: after Avengers 4 (after 2019, probably between 2020-2024)

Who is directing: Chloe Zhao

Where is it: space?

erasure fan1

It should be interesting, we've gotten a lot hints about them in the movies so far. While I never really followed them either, the MCU hasn't let me down yet. So once again they get my trust and I can't wait to see where it goes. Some of my favorite movies in the MCU are the ones I know the least about. Not knowing about something keeps my expectations in check. I don't get as speculative, I just sit back and enjoy.

Princess Leia

Original Poster

Mike S

I saw this before and it also mentioned someone possibly in their 40’s.

Give, me, Neil, Patrick, Harris.
ScarJo getting competition I see ;)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I saw this before and it also mentioned someone possibly in their 40’s.

Give, me, Neil, Patrick, Harris.

ScarJo getting competition I see ;)

I'm sure it was the result of sloppy phrasing, but, I found this to be humorous...

As it turns out, that future is nearly upon us as the studio searches for an actor, 30-49, who “physically looks like a superhero” for one of the film’s leads. While the studio is open to actors of all ethnicity, they would prefer the role to go to an openly gay actor.

Mike S

I'm sure it was the result of sloppy phrasing, but, I found this to be humorous...

As it turns out, that future is nearly upon us as the studio searches for an actor, 30-49, who “physically looks like a superhero” for one of the film’s leads. While the studio is open to actors of all ethnicity, they would prefer the role to go to an openly gay actor.
It’s an ethnicity now...?

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Okay, so I think the author of this is a little confused (if it’s a love story between Ikarus and Sersi, I doubt that Ikarus will be the gay character in question), but the story looks interesting.

Also, if you google ‘Marvel eternals movie’, there are rumors that Hercules will be in the movie too.

Mike S

Okay, so I think the author of this is a little confused (if it’s a love story between Ikarus and Sersi, I doubt that Ikarus will be the gay character in question), but the story looks interesting.

Also, if you google ‘Marvel eternals movie’, there are rumors that Hercules will be in the movie too.
Hercules? I guess it’s finally time for the MCU to smell what the Rock is cooking.

Mike S

Well, I guess both of my choices I’ve said here won’t happen. According to this, Hercules is the male lead and the character that will be gay.

If you know anything about the ancient Greeks or Romans then this really isn’t surprising. Those people were very, let’s say, open lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom