Marvel's Spider Man : Homecoming

Princess Leia

http://www.avclub.com/article/people-finally-figured-out-who-zendayas-playing-sp-256614
Spoilers here, but if true, Zendaya definitely isn't playing Mary Jane (I was thinking that all promotional materials were fake, and the movie would reveal that 'Michelle' was actually MJ), so it will be interesting to see what happens with her character.

I get that Disney is going their own way with this series, but it just feels a little weird that Peter possibly won't be with Gwen or MJ. Or Betty or Felicia (at least, probably not). I mean, there's the chance that he'll end up with Liz, but since her actress is being billed way below Zendaya (and practically everyone else), I find it doubtful that she'll be the main love interest.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
http://www.avclub.com/article/people-finally-figured-out-who-zendayas-playing-sp-256614
Spoilers here, but if true, Zendaya definitely isn't playing Mary Jane (I was thinking that all promotional materials were fake, and the movie would reveal that 'Michelle' was actually MJ), so it will be interesting to see what happens with her character.

I get that Disney is going their own way with this series, but it just feels a little weird that Peter possibly won't be with Gwen or MJ. Or Betty or Felicia (at least, probably not). I mean, there's the chance that he'll end up with Liz, but since her actress is being billed way below Zendaya (and practically everyone else), I find it doubtful that she'll be the main love interest.

He has 3 movies. All supposed to be during his HS years so they other ladies may show up later.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No

I figured that. I hear though it's a real treat.

WhatJaneSays

The movie looks fine ... I've just never been a Spider-Man person. To be honest I'm only going to see it for the 15-20 minutes of Tony Stark.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
The movie looks fine ... I've just never been a Spider-Man person. To be honest I'm only going to see it for the 15-20 minutes of Tony Stark.
I'm with you but I remember growing up and watching Spidey cartoons and loving them. Not the biggest fan but I love IM and them together seems great.

gogetter

I am hoping that there will be something special about this movie as we already know the story of Spiderman. I am looking forward to some great visual effects and storyline.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
upload_2017-6-29_12-5-14.png

Sped2424

Michelle isn't Mary Jane shes

Bairstow

Saw this today and really liked it.
I'd put it up there with the first Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain America 3- this is one of the really, really good Marvel movies.
There is a really good twist at the beginning of the third act that I did not see coming.
Tom Holland is fine as Peter Parker, and really likable, but Michael Keaton absolutely steals the show as the Vulture.
The non-Xmen Marvel movies rarely have good villains, and Keaton is far and away the best they've had.

Phicinfan

Saw this today and really liked it.
I'd put it up there with the first Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain America 3- this is one of the really, really good Marvel movies.
There is a really good twist at the beginning of the third act that I did not see coming.
Tom Holland is fine as Peter Parker, and really likable, but Michael Keaton absolutely steals the show as the Vulture.
The non-Xmen Marvel movies rarely have good villains, and Keaton is far and away the best they've had.
Keaton in general never gets the credit he is due, at least not til lately. I have yet to see the movie, but was thrilled when I saw he got the role of the villain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom