MARVEL's Blade starring Mahershala Ali

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Kevin Feige Confirms That Blade Reboot Won’t Come Until Phase 5 in MCU

Well, yeah, that would the consequence of announcing all the Phase 4 stuff coming out in the next two years and saying that Blade (along with Black Panther 2, Fantastic Four, Captain Marvel 2, and the mutants) will be coming out after that.

FettFan

This could only mean that Marvel and Sony are continuing their relationship, as Sony is currently filming a Morbius movie starring Jared Leto.

95e97510cdf51d921f6071e654ac4eb7

If Mahershala Ali isn't introduced in a post-credits scene of Morbius, I'm going to be highly disappointed.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
This could only mean that Marvel and Sony are continuing their relationship, as Sony is currently filming a Morbius movie starring Jared Leto.

95e97510cdf51d921f6071e654ac4eb7

If Mahershala Ali isn't introduced in a post-credits scene of Morbius, I'm going to be highly disappointed.
Only problem with that is Morbius isn't going be tied to the MCU, at least not yet. So unless all of a sudden Sony/Marvel announce retconning their Spiderverse to be MCU films, I wouldn't expect a Blade intro post-credits.

Jedijax719

Wakanda Forever is slated for July 2022. Are they really going to release 2 Marvel films in the same month? Or is this a typo that should read "July 2023"?

Darkprime

I originally thought blade would come out in 2022, but, it's clear npw it will come out in 2023.

Might not even be 2023 since it wasn't mentioned at all in the Phase 4 teaser that ended with the F4 tease. It could be the first film of 2024. Maybe they'll drop it in black history month like Black Panther in 2018.

Lucky Rabbit

Looks like this project is getting back on track.

Delroy Lindo, currently shooting up bad guys in The Harder They Fall, is in final negotiations to join Mahershala Ali in Marvel Studios’ Blade.

Bassam Tariq, known for directing the rap drama Mogul Mowgli, is in the director’s chair for the vampire-centric adventure-thriller, with Stacy Osei-Kuffour, who worked on HBO’s acclaimed Watchmen series, behind the keyboard on script duties.

According to sources, the project is due to begin shooting in late summer 2022.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom