Marvel

FutureCEO

Original Poster
You think Disney would have some Marvel presence in the theme parks by now. I'm sure they can use characters not used by Universal's contract with Marvel.

Or maybe that would be MGM's third new land? Will Disney finally stop Sunset Blvd from being the dead end with Toy Story Land?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
You think Disney would have some Marvel presence in the theme parks by now. I'm sure they can use characters not used by Universal's contract with Marvel.

Or maybe that would be MGM's third new land? Will Disney finally stop Sunset Blvd from being the dead end with Toy Story Land?

The Marvel characters that have the most brand recognition are the one that Disney cannot use, and even if they were to use Marvel characters they cannot use the Marvel name.

The dead end of Sunset Blvd is quite far from where TSL is going so it would be hard to connect.

Magenta Panther

The thing is... Is WDW doesn't NEED Marvel.. At all..

giphy.gif

Matt_Black

Need it or not, Marvel is going to be around for a while. Get used to it. You don't have to like it, but it's part of the family, same as Pixar.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Need it or not, Marvel is going to be around for a while. Get used to it. You don't have to like it, but it's part of the family, same as Pixar.

I wouldn't mind Marvel in the parks at all. I'm just saying since Universal has the rights to use them over at their park, and Disney can't use hardly any of the most popular Marvel characters at WDW... There isn't really a need to try and win them over and force them into the parks while Universal has the rights. It's not necessary. Would it be cool? Sure. But not needed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom