Marvel Studios' Agatha: Darkhold Diaries

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
"That ’70s Show and That ’90s Show star Debra Jo Rupp has been added to Agatha: Coven of Chaos, Disney+/Marvel WandaVision spinoff series headlined by Kathryn Hahn, sources tell Deadline.

In addition to Hahn, who is reprising her WandaVision role as bad gal Agatha Harkness, Rupp joins male lead Joe Locke, Aubrey Plaza, Ali Ahn, Maria Dizzia, Sasheer Zamata and Patti LuPone. Emma Caulfield Ford also is said to be reprising her character of Dottie from WandaVision.

No details about Rupp’s role are revealed but it’s safe to assume that she may be reprising her WonderVision role as Mrs. Hart, which she played in five episodes of the original series. A rep for Marvel declined comment."

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Patti LuPone is reportedly joining the cast of Agatha: Coven of Chaos.

WandaVision‘s best song Emmy win for “Agatha All Along”, performed by Kathryn Hahn, set the bar high for the spinoff series Agatha: Coven of Chaos, headlined by Hahn reprising her role as bad gal Agatha Harkness. The Marvel offshoot is now adding some big musical theater firepower, with three-time Tony winner Patti LuPone joining the cast of the upcoming series for Disney+, sources tell Deadline.”

“LuPone’s role is being kept under wraps, I hear she may be playing a witch. A rep for Marvel declined comment.”

In an interview today, Patti LuPone noted she would be playing the character below in Agatha: Coven of Chaos.
Lilia Calderu

She also mentioned Joe Locke would be playing the role of
the familiar

Ghost93

The Agatha show is actually my most anticipated MCU project. However, I don't think it's going to appeal much to the typical MCU fan. It seems like it's going after the kind of audience who enjoyed Ryan Murphy's campy horror TV projects, like American Horror Story: Coven.

DKampy

The Agatha show is actually my most anticipated MCU project. However, I don't think it's going to appeal much to the typical MCU fan. It seems like it's going after the kind of audience who enjoyed Ryan Murphy's campy horror TV projects, like American Horror Story: Coven.
Same here…this show has me at Kathryn Hahn

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom