Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

socalifornian

Same. It's like when Johnny Depp spend some time on Pirates of the Caribbean a year or two ago. Really cool stuff that I would have loved to see, but man having more Jack Sparrow on that ride for any amount of time is borderline blasphemous.
Dawg I almost went that day. The fact that I still remember that means I’m still salty 🤣 seeing Tom Hollands Spidey suit brings a more refined Himalayan salt. I almost wore that thing for test footage three years ago before they shipped it to Georgia for Homecoming. It came down to a friend and I. I was just glad it was him and not the random third choice from the previous round 🤣

Last edited:

SuddenStorm

Dawg I almost went that day. The fact that I still remember that means I’m still salty 🤣 seeing Tom Hollands Spidey suit brings a more refined Himalayan salt. I almost wore that thing for test footage three years ago before they shipped it to Georgia for Homecoming. It came down to a friend and I. I was just glad it was him and not the random third choice 🤣

My sister was at the park that day, and missed Depp. She's still bitter... that's too bad about the Spiderman suit.

It's amazing how lucky people can get at the parks. A few months ago on reddit, someone shared a selfie of them on Indy, with Mr. Baxter on the seat behind them (he was smiling and engaged in the photo). I guess he just ended up on the vehicle as them (which, imo, is way cooler than Depp on Pirates). Or when Mark Hamill dropped in on Star Tours to promote The Last Jedi (yikes o_O).

truecoat

DCA, near the backlot and TOT

X marks the spot.

spidey.jpg

Ismael Flores

The movie has been out for two weeks, I really think we’ve moved past needing spoiler tags. If you haven’t seen it by now, but you are able to waste time on a theme park forum the movie must not be important for you.

many people work and watching a movie that is 3 hours long in the evenings during the week is not something most people can do. That only leaves weekends and we all know the first weekend was mostly sold out. The second weekend would be the only chance for many but I'm sure some people can't schedule their lives around a movie schedule or just want to avoid the huge crowds.

Out of decent respect it makes sense to add spoiler tags it is easy to do and affects no one.

Touchdown

many people work and watching a movie that is 3 hours long in the evenings during the week is not something most people can do. That only leaves weekends and we all know the first weekend was mostly sold out. The second weekend would be the only chance for many but I'm sure some people can't schedule their lives around a movie schedule or just want to avoid the huge crowds.

Out of decent respect it makes sense to add spoiler tags it is easy to do and affects no one.

Established rules (look up when can I discuss spoilers for movies on google) and customs states 2 weeks is the standard, instead of complaing give me a concrete time.

At no point is everyone going to have seen a movie, but as time goes on the people who haven’t seen the movie and care about spoilers become a smaller minority. At some point, it becomes the responsibility of said minority to either see the movie or accept spoilers will be on the internet. As two weeks is unacceptable to you give me another time so it doesn’t happen again.

Professortango1

Sold out? I saw it opening Sunday no problem. Didn't buy ahead of time either. With it playing on so many screens, my showing still had 1/4 of the seats open.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Sold out? I saw it opening Sunday no problem. Didn't buy ahead of time either. With it playing on so many screens, my showing still had 1/4 of the seats open.
It depends on city to city, theater to theater. If you're in a large city with 10 theaters that all have 20 screens playing it then it might not be sold out. But if you see it in a small town with only a single theater with 4-6 screens then it might be sold out.

For example I saw it on opening Thursday in a small town (I was going camping that weekend but still wanted to see it) that only has a single theater with 4 screens, 3 of which were playing End Game. All 3 screens were sold out for all showings all weekend.

NateD1226

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I have been informed that Disney is planning to open this land June 2020. Does anyone have any information to correct/add on this?

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I have been informed that Disney is planning to open this land June 2020. Does anyone have any information to correct/add on this?
There hasn't been a specific date or time frame mentioned as far as I know, just 2020. However given that most of the other openings at DLR have happened around the same time it stands to reason that May/June is a likely contender with August/September being the secondary contender.

lazyboy97o

2,071 SF is not a major shop. Assuming there is no stock room, the California Building Standards Code assumes a maximum occupancy of 35 people (60 gross square feet per person). It’s possible for Disney to assume a smaller area per person, but even doubling that number isn’t many people.

Mac Tonight

2,071 SF is not a major shop. Assuming there is no stock room, the California Building Standards Code assumes a maximum occupancy of 35 people (60 gross square feet per person). It’s possible for Disney to assume a smaller area per person, but even doubling that number isn’t many people.
Do we know how big the gift shop is for MB? I was in there last night and it didn't feel huge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom