Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Cheney!

What facade?
Spidey-Inline_1.jpg

truecoat

I'm pretty stoked to check these out circa 2021. I've been planning a trip to DLR around then for a while. This and Radiator Springs are on the top of this WDW Vet's list.

I just hope it's better than the Ant-man attraction. This is the first purpose built Marvel attraction in the US by Disney and it would be a real let down if it's really just a shooter.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I just hope it's better than the Ant-man attraction. This is the first purpose built Marvel attraction in the US by Disney and it would be a real let down if it's really just a shooter.

Um, actually its the second purpose built Marvel attraction in the US. The GotG coaster at Epcot is the first purpose built Marvel attraction in the US. It started construction first (a full year prior), it just happens to open later.

thequeuelinelectures

I’m probably taking the code name too literally but I wonder if the shooting mechanic will actually be slingshot-esque. Could be a small way to differentiate it from the guns of Buzz and the pull string on TSMM

britain

You know, it just hit me, the old Eastern Gateway plans had that bridge over Harbor, and then it became a slowly descending ramp down to the esplanade. This would have left the ground level free from any foot traffic.

I wonder if somewhere somebody had an idea to have a new Tomorrowland and a northern Marvel Phase 2 built in sync with one another? Perhaps even accessible to each other?

This would permit Tomorrowland to use Marvel IP (like Iron Man going into Star Tours) but could also provide some sort of Marvel version of the Hogwarts Express linking the two parks?

Bongocrab88

You know, it just hit me, the old Eastern Gateway plans had that bridge over Harbor, and then it became a slowly descending ramp down to the esplanade. This would have left the ground level free from any foot traffic.

I wonder if somewhere somebody had an idea to have a new Tomorrowland and a northern Marvel Phase 2 built in sync with one another? Perhaps even accessible to each other?

This would permit Tomorrowland to use Marvel IP (like Iron Man going into Star Tours) but could also provide some sort of Marvel version of the Hogwarts Express linking the two parks?

Would love to see this and it doesn’t sound too far fetched. Tomorrowland whispers seem to have been picking up the past few weeks. Along with lack of detail for Marvel and the odd timing for Runaway Railroad attraction.

Would be a huge announcement for D23.

mickEblu

I mentioned on one of these threads a few weeks ago that I would like to see a new skyway between Tomorrowland and Marvel Land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom