Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

rle4lunch

I used to regularly read the DL threads on this site, but had to quit due to all the curmudgeonly folk poopooing every, single damn thread. Stopped in today since we're moving back to San Diego in a couple months and will be visiting dl/dca mid August and wanted to see what was new.

Well, sad to say the daily curmudgeons are still alive and well on here.

shortstop

I used to regularly read the DL threads on this site, but had to quit due to all the curmudgeonly folk poopooing every, single damn thread. Stopped in today since we're moving back to San Diego in a couple months and will be visiting dl/dca mid August and wanted to see what was new.

It’s more helpful if you just tag whoever you’re referring to!

Californian Elitist

Please feel free to refrain from posting here in the future then.

Welcome back to California. :)

Disney Irish

Premium Member

Hey you leave our Disneyland curmudgeons alone. They're a treasure and wouldn't have some of the discourse we have here without them.

Phroobar

They've made new sock puppets too. ;)

fctiger

What worries me is the internet considering Emotional Whirlwind and Spiderman a success while GE a failure and clueless Disney executives deciding that spending big money on rides is a bad idea when they get more good PR from cheap spinners, overlays and under built parks.

This is a bit of hyperbole. No one is going to line up hours to ride Emotional Whirlwind. Its just a nice addition for kids. The 'internet' is a tiny tiny bunch of people. And Disney did try that route when DLP didn't bring in the crowds as hoped and we got DCA, WDSP and HKDL. When that didn't work they went big again and made SDL which is a huge success. This stuff goes up and down. They will still build big E ticket and cheaper A tickets where they think it suits them. And GE is not a 'failure', Disney blocked out too many APs and they are bidding their time. And if ROTR is everything they are saying it is, I have a feeling that will get more people in than Emotional Whirlwind. And we know next to nothing about Spider Man other than blueprints lol. How is that a 'success' when it hasn't been built yet?

fctiger

I know that. It's still interesting how social media ran with it and how it effected the ride.

It didn't effect anything though. IASW was never going anywhere. The only people who even knew about this silly rumor reads boards like this. This is just how the internet works, a rumor get started and its becomes 'true' but it never was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom