Marvel coming to WDW?!?!

WDW1974

Original Poster
I'm happy to say it's looking a bit more likely Tower in Orlando is safe from this madness.

That's all I can add at the mo.

In all the real world madness, I just heard some theme park madness on the subject referenced as to why what you are stating may be the case ... and all I can say is it sounds like an even worse fit than adding GotG to Tower in O-Town. (although I am awaiting details)

Mike S

I'm happy to say it's looking a bit more likely Tower in Orlando is safe from this madness.

Any good news right now is appreciated. Thank you.
In all the real world madness, I just heard some theme park madness on the subject referenced as to why what you are stating may be the case ... and all I can say is it sounds like an even worse fit than adding GotG to Tower in O-Town. (although I am awaiting details)
Of course :banghead:

Please don't be Splash Mountain Zootopia, please don't be Splash Mountain Zootopia...

doctornick

My guess would be somewhere in Future World. Replacing Energy? Or maybe replacing GMR which was considered at one point (but seems less likely with the recent sponsorship for that ride).

I can't really fathom anything else that would be worse than ToT though. Sure, they could change something iconic like Space Mountain, but that would at least make more sense thematically. Rides like BTMRR, POTC, HM, Splash, or anywhere in DAK just seem too bizarre for them to even be considered.

rioriz

A devilish part of me wants WDW to bring Guardians to Florida so we can once an for all quiet the critics who think they know what Disney can and cannot do with the franchise....I could be ok with an Energy replacement or a Space Mountain overlay. However as always, an original ride would be best. The only thing that could be really bad is them plopping them in AK...

Cesar R M

BYZhUuJ.gif

Best news we've had!
Does this means more cost cuts thanks to shangai stuff?

captainmoch

I'm guessing Future World is the next choice for Guardians, since I've seen murmurs of that before, Epcot will need something more than Frozen/Soarin (although, not GOTG...), and Energy and Imagination are so unliked.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Things that could be worse:

Spaceship Earth - I'm doubting this one and they have sponsorship

Journey into Imagination - Only because people still have hope something akin to the original can be brought back

HM/Pirates - Don't see this one happening.

Other than that, I'm not sure what else could be considered worse

A GotG overlay of Hall of Presidents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom