Marvel coming to WDW?!?!

flyerjab

Please NO - I have superhero fatigue already, But they are probably coming if you say they are coming. Instead of coming up with a decent SWL fully realized we will have 2 half assed lands which does justice to neither Marvel nor Star Wars. Bob how many IP's can I cram into WDW.

Impressive response time. I thought it would take a bit longer for the negativity to start flowing from every single orifice you possess.

JUFL2019

Please NO - I have superhero fatigue already, But they are probably coming if you say they are coming. Instead of coming up with a decent SWL fully realized we will have 2 half assed lands which does justice to neither Marvel nor Star Wars. Bob how many IP's can I cram into WDW.
I knew it would be only a matter of minutes before your negativity showed up....

Quinnmac000

That's IF Universal gave Disney something.
The only characters outside the Avengers that Disney has made a movie on that is Marvel is Guardians (though there are some that are Avengers so they wouldn't be present in park) and Big Hero 6. Ant-man falls under Avenger family so he can't be used. They also can't use any that fall under X-men that also were Avengers. So in the end, what can they use without talking to Universal and making some sort of deal?

FigmentForver96

The only characters outside the Avengers that Disney has made a movie on that is Marvel is Guardians (though there are some that are Avengers so they wouldn't be present in park) and Big Hero 6. Ant-man falls under Avenger family so he can't be used. They also can't use any that fall under X-men that also were Avengers. So in the end, what can they use without talking to Universal and making some sort of deal?
I'm just saying we know nothing at this point.

JUFL2019

Maybe they have redefined the definition of "Family" for the purposes of this contract

WDW1974

Original Poster
Right.
I'm certain they can't use the Uni characters.
Gotta be something else.

Next question...where? New or a re-theme?

C'mon my hillbilly with a hot wife friend. You doubt the ability of Robert A. Iger to bully those smalltimers at Comcast into giving Disney back its own IP? I know you haven't seen Zootopia, but maybe Bob simply made UNI an offer it couldn't refuse?Maybe Zenia simply used a well-placed horse's head.

If you knew how paranoid the man is (like who he had his security detail looking for at a recent media conference in Palm Beach), then you might realize he'd do anything to get what he wants.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom