Maria and Enzo's and Enzo's Hideaway offering large Passholder discounts

francism

The closest we came to trying Maria and Enzos was Pizza Ponte last year during Free Pizza Day. Went in, ordered two drinks (which was required to get the slices), and got two slices of pizza that were not worth the amount we paid for the drinks. Ended up over at Cookes of Dublin to get something better to eat that day.

So maybe we weren't being fair to the other restaurants there, but we figured if Pizza Ponte was not good on a day where they knew they would have tons of customers (one would think that the "free" slices would be good enough to want you to come back and order time and time again), we came to believe that maybe Maria and Enzos wasn't worth trying.

With a 40% discount to Passholders, it sounds like they have pushed the panic button. With so many other great places to eat at Disney Springs, it's tough to justify trying a place that has had mixed reviews at best.

deeevo

The closest we came to trying Maria and Enzos was Pizza Ponte last year during Free Pizza Day. Went in, ordered two drinks (which was required to get the slices), and got two slices of pizza that were not worth the amount we paid for the drinks. Ended up over at Cookes of Dublin to get something better to eat that day.

So maybe we weren't being fair to the other restaurants there, but we figured if Pizza Ponte was not good on a day where they knew they would have tons of customers (one would think that the "free" slices would be good enough to want you to come back and order time and time again), we came to believe that maybe Maria and Enzos wasn't worth trying.

With a 40% discount to Passholders, it sounds like they have pushed the panic button. With so many other great places to eat at Disney Springs, it's tough to justify trying a place that has had mixed reviews at best.
I might be willing to try the Meatball Parm for $8.00

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The main dining room is hideous and fails spectacularly on everything that would make a place 'luxe.'

The hideaway is nice, but super expensive. I'll have to recheck their menu to see if even 40% off is worth it.

Minthorne

The main dining room is hideous and fails spectacularly on everything that would make a place 'luxe.'

The hideaway is nice, but super expensive. I'll have to recheck their menu to see if even 40% off is worth it.

I had dinner in the main dining room in July and while the meal was good the location was just not very inviting. We had a CM discount then that was only 20% I think and we didn't feel the urge to return soon.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Meat and Cheese platter is $15, but you have to order 2! LOL, so $30. With discount: $18.

Small plates - $10-14. Discount: $6.00-8.40

Soup & Salad - $9-18. Discount: $5.40-10.80 (with chicken)

Sandwiches - $18. Discount $10.80

Prix Fixe Lunch - $21. Discount $12.60

Pasta - $21-32. Discount $12.60-19.20 (with shrimp)

Entrées - $21-39. Discount $12.60-23.40 (grilled sirloin)

Desserts - $9-14. Discount $5.40-8.40 (cannoli / sundae)

Jambo Joe

Pizza Pointe is very good and we are picky about pizza. I carried a large pepperoni from there to the Sassagoula boat back to FQ on a very sticky night this past summer. We enjoyed leftover pizza for a couple of days🙂.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My husband and I went in July for lunch around 1-1:30pm and it was pretty dead inside. I think maybe less than 10 tables were filled. With that said we did enjoy our meal. The service was good, we had a lovely view of the lake and the food was good and filling. The food was standard Italian fare. If I was going back in this time period I would jump on this deal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom