'Maria and Enzo' Italian Restaurant coming to Disney Springs this fall

RSoxNo1

Thanks for drawing my attention to this, not sure how I missed this last week.

Has the "Neverland Tunnels" name been confirmed or just the concept of a rum runner bar connecting the Maria and Enzo and The Edison?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks for drawing my attention to this, not sure how I missed this last week.

Has the "Neverland Tunnels" name been confirmed or just the concept of a rum runner bar connecting the Maria and Enzo and The Edison?
As far as I know that name will not be used.

Jon81uk

I know this has been said elsewhere but this means there is currently five closed or yet to open restaurants at Disney Springs (including Edison). Have they not reached saturation yet? I want something to do after dinner, a comedy or similar entertainment club. The Edison should offer some of this but there was the opportunity to do a lot more with the building next door than another Italian restaurant.

ToTBellHop

Yeah the lack of nightlife at Disney Springs is shocking. When La Nouba closes in December there will be zero real entertainment which is absolutely absurd.
Yeah, after our last trip, we are done with Disney Springs. They have great dining but I can only eat at one place at a time. As we were walking past row upon row of other restaurants, mall stores, and Disney stores selling the same stuff we can find in the parks, we decided to leave. The still atrocious bus situation left us sacrificing 3 1/2 hours to eat a (good) burger. We are done until they come up with some sort of compelling family entertainment.

Jon81uk

Yeah the lack of nightlife at Disney Springs is shocking. When La Nouba closes in December there will be zero real entertainment which is absolutely absurd.

I suppose the Edison will probably offer something. and there is Splitsville. Plus the 10 singers they have plonked everywhere. Why not get a juggler or a magician or some more interesting street performance instead of loads of singers.

They don't need to bring back all of pleasure island, but some adult options of interesting things to watch, comedy club, more interesting bars (Trader Sams style is a good start). Just more bars that aren't part of a restaurant. too.

FigmentFan3

I suppose the Edison will probably offer something. and there is Splitsville. Plus the 10 singers they have plonked everywhere. Why not get a juggler or a magician or some more interesting street performance instead of loads of singers.

They don't need to bring back all of pleasure island, but some adult options of interesting things to watch, comedy club, more interesting bars (Trader Sams style is a good start). Just more bars that aren't part of a restaurant. too.
If you've ever been to Downtown Disney in Anaheim I really dig the street performers there. Some killer dudes with guitars. On topic note, this restaurant sounds really really cool and I'm looking forward to getting a sense of the interior vibe.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

There is some variety. A magician is around The Landing, usually in The Hangar Bar or Morimoto I believe.

But the majority is musical.

jt04

Yep. Signs up outside too advertising La Nouba is closing. A new Cirque show will replace it sometime next year but a replacement show hasn't been officially announced.

Cool. The poster I quoted made it seem like they were tearing down the building or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom