March or April 2010

nicole3874

Original Poster
Hi all,

I have a question about crowds in March. We usually go to WDW in end January/beginning February, but with a newborn this year we needed to wait a little longer. So we are looking at either the first week in March 2010 or the last week in April 2010. Now, easter is April 4, 2010. So my question is which would be our better choice this year. We are very spoiled with weather and crowds during Jan/Feb, I want the least humidity and the least crowds. I know we are going when spring breaks begin, but do they begin as early as the first week of march?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Ashitaka

A few years back (2004?) we went in early March, staying at Ports Orleans French Quarter. I believe it was from a Thursday to Monday trip. I don't remember off-hand if it was the 1st week of March into the 2nd week, or 2nd into 3rd.

The first few days the crowds were fine, not bad at all. But it definitely picked up that final Sunday and Monday as the first of the spring break vacationers started to arrive.

So I think you would be fine the first week of March. I'm not sure about the final week of April. I would imagine that would be okay as well. (We're currently looking at May 2010 for our next trip.)

Maybe someone with more current experience can chime in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom