Trip Report Completed: March 5-14, 2020: Our Return to WDW and the "Hips and Elbows People, Hips and Elbows!" edition

Hello everyone! It has been one month since we made our return to Walt Disney World, it was 593 days since we had been there. We hadn't been without Disney trips, we were annual passholders of Disneyland during that time. More info in my pre-trip report. Needless to say we were were excited to return. I was a little apprehensive for a few reasons: 1. what if I didn't like WDW as much any more after being away so long and maybe I had fallen too much in love with Disneyland. 2. I was slightly worried about this corona virus thing (maybe I should have been more worried), but I was hopeful we would get through the trip without having to think about it.

In case you don't want to go back to my pre-trip report let me give you a few more details:

Who: Amy and Brad (my husband)
Resort: Pop Century

Let's begin:

March 5, 2020

We had an early morning flight, it is a pain getting up at 3 am but we do like getting to our destination early and being able to spend a lot of our day at our vacation destination. Plus we were early birds so it wasn't too bad. Luckily there wasn't a snow storm and our flight out of Minneapolis was on schedule!

Not much was open so early but Caribou coffee!
1586132137822.png

Coming up more of our journey and lots of fun, food and beer!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Looking forward to this!! I can't believe it was that long since you'd been to WDW :eek: Eager to hear your thoughts after being Disneylanders for a while.

It didn't really feel like that long, I suppose the magic of Disneyland helped with that.

Yay! You started! Can't wait to read all about it!

Glad you are here!

May the 4th be with you! 🤪 :)

Finally I'm not catching the end of a trip report lol. My husband is now working from home and has completely taken over my desk and monitor :rolleyes:

Ha! Sorry about losing your desk space, but I'm sure you can take it back over at times.

Can’t wait to read all about it.

Thanks for joining!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Yay!! You started! I'm in!

Yeah, I was a little slow in starting, and might not get a lot done today. My classes go virtual today so I might be a little busy with that today.

I’m here and ready for your report. Glad your trip went well and you and Brad made it home before all the lockdowns!

Welcome and glad you are here. I'm glad we were able to take our trip, I feel very grateful.

Hi -- I'm here! (Big thrill for you, I know ... :p )

Of course it is a big thrill that you are here. Wouldn't be a trip report without @MinnieM123 following along!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom