Man is trying to visit all 12 Disney Parks in 12 days

tanc

Original Poster
Waited for a news station to make a video, but a man is doing all 12 parks in 12 days. He has planned this for a long time and finally had the opportunity to do it. He had to wait for many global restrictions to cease, nonetheless it is still impressive. He is in Tokyo right now, and he said the hardest part is definitely the travel. He decided to do this challenge in spite of the ridiculous $100k+ Disney trip that is provided by Disney.

Comped

Waited for a news station to make a video, but a man is doing all 12 parks in 12 days. He has planned this for a long time and finally had the opportunity to do it. He had to wait for many global restrictions to cease, nonetheless it is still impressive. He is in Tokyo right now, and he said the hardest part is definitely the travel. He decided to do this challenge in spite of the ridiculous $100k+ Disney trip that is provided by Disney.
You can do it yourself for FAR cheaper than $100,000. Hell, you can probably do it for $25k or less. Although you will be rushing through some great parks as a result (Tokyo in particular).

JoeCamel

Just like the 100K trip I have to ask why? Is it like climbing mountains or maybe cranking the volume to 11 just to show you can turn a dial?

celluloid

I have a new goal. Travel all 12 Disney parks when that guy does, to walk really slowly in front of him and wait at every location he does from ride to food cart, paying slowly in cash.

More realistic goal, visit one or two domestic parks and have trouble with my ticket at the tapstyle.

Even more realistic goal. Drive slowly in front of his way out.

In all seriousness. Good for him if it was fun.

Touchdown

That’s just too much for me. I also have zero desire to visit China. Pretty sure a Europe trip is going to happen soon, depending on the destination DLP would be a possible part. Japan is on the bucket list, TDLR will be a part of that trip.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Meanwhile, I can't even get my first trip to DLR planned without something happening in life to prevent it 😂

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
My goals are more modest - Visit the 4 parks (SDL, HDKL, TDL, TDS) I have not already visited, but Tokyo is at the top of the list. Whenever I'm able to visit, I intend to spend several days at the Tokyo parks to take as much in as possible.

eliza61nyc

Good for him, if that's his thing go for it. I have no desire to go the hong kong or China so the only left on my bucket list is Tokoyo. I really want to get back to DL, I went when it was the only game in town and that was right after dinosaurs left. ;)

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
You can do it yourself for FAR cheaper than $100,000. Hell, you can probably do it for $25k or less. Although you will be rushing through some great parks as a result (Tokyo in particular).
2 days in Japan, a day in China, day in Hong Kong, 2 days in Europe, 2 days in CA and 4 in Florida. TBH the only parks he'd probably have to rush through as a result is Shanghai and Hong Kong considering he's probably not going for every ride, just the atmosphere of it all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom