Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Goofyernmost

If Buzzy isn't already a Disney organ donor for other animatronics we might find out eventually. As stated, someone with an illegal stolen object will not shout it from the rooftops normally, but then again stealing a bunch of molded metal and plastic from a theme park isn't normal either. I would think, what is the use of having that unless others know how clever you were to take it right from under the usually very diligent security at Disney. It is a brag possession. Eventually the person let's it slip, someone hears about it and the mystery is over. Or they die off or go to prison for some other wonderful crime and the family discovers it and shares it with the world. Personally I think that an attempt to steal it happened, but Disney showed up just in time, removed it from a dead attraction and now let it go long enough that it would be an embarrassment to admit that they have had it (as pieces parts) scattered all over the parks. Disney wouldn't care. They had no current use for it and even if they did, it was built once so it could be built again if they wanted too. The whole thing is just to bizarre to even imagine.

ImperfectPixie

If Buzzy isn't already a Disney organ donor for other animatronics we might find out eventually. As stated, someone with an illegal stolen object will not shout it from the rooftops normally, but then again stealing a bunch of molded metal and plastic from a theme park isn't normal either. I would think, what is the use of having that unless others know how clever you were to take it right from under the usually very diligent security at Disney. It is a brag possession. Eventually the person let's it slip, someone hears about it and the mystery is over. Or they die off or go to prison for some other wonderful crime and the family discovers it and shares it with the world. Personally I think that an attempt to steal it happened, but Disney showed up just in time, removed it from a dead attraction and now let it go long enough that it would be an embarrassment to admit that they have had it (as pieces parts) scattered all over the parks. Disney wouldn't care. They had now current use for it and even if they did, it was built once so it could be built again if they wanted too. The whole thing is just to bizarre to even imagine.
Disney didn't show up in the nick of time. If that were the case, there wouldn't have been police involvement and the case would have been closed a long time ago.

Goofyernmost

Disney didn't show up in the nick of time. If that were the case, there wouldn't have been police involvement and the case would have been closed a long time ago.
Maybe they didn't catch the "attempted" thief. And wanted whoever attempted it to tell authorities that he didn't steal it. Just some of the clothing articles. The case may have been opened but only partially solved. Cold cases are reestablished from time to time. There is nothing about this whole case that doesn't have a stench strongly attached to it. Sometimes we have to think outside the box.

lazyboy97o

Maybe they didn't catch the "attempted" thief. And wanted whoever attempted it to tell authorities that he didn't steal it. Just some of the clothing articles. The case may have been opened but only partially solved. Cold cases are reestablished from time to time. There is nothing about this whole case that doesn't have a stench strongly attached to it. Sometimes we have to think outside the box.
Baselessly alleging that Walt Disney World and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office conspired together and engaged in illegal activity in order to avoid embarrassment is more than thinking outside the box.

Goofyernmost

Baselessly alleging that Walt Disney World and the Orange County Sheriff’s Office conspired together and engaged in illegal activity in order to avoid embarrassment is more than thinking outside the box.
My but you are a serious one aren't you. I do believe that the whole thing smells, but why I'm not sure. It is likely it has been let go because there really isn't any value in a hunk of scrap metal and plastic that has served it's purpose over many years. It is something the Disney would have taken whatever parts could be salvaged (very few) and sold the rest as scrap because it is obvious that they had no intention of ever using it again in that form. So I'm kinda setting up a situation where the evidence could have been used to entice someone to reveal their connection. Stranger things have happened and it really could have been cooperative venture between WDW and the County Sheriff's Office. Probably wasn't but, it is entirely possible and now since it led nowhere specific it has been dropped from the active list. I would think the last few year would have indicated that there is a lot that happens that we don't ever know about. So it is just thinking, not saying it happened, just throwing out a scenario and no where near as far away from possibility as you think. I still don't know how someone would be able to hide something that big and not be able to brag about the thing. What would be the purpose of even having it. Did it happen that way? How the hell would I know, just looking at it from a different angle.

lazyboy97o

My but you are a serious one aren't you. I do believe that the whole thing smells, but why I'm not sure. It is likely it has been let go because there really isn't any value in a hunk of scrap metal and plastic that has served it's purpose over many years. It is something the Disney would have taken whatever parts could be salvaged (very few) and sold the rest as scrap because it is obvious that they had no intention of ever using it again in that form. So I'm kinda setting up a situation where the evidence could have been used to entice someone to reveal their connection. Stranger things have happened and it really could have been cooperative venture between WDW and the County Sheriff's Office. Probably wasn't but, it is entirely possible and now since it led nowhere specific it has been dropped from the active list. I would think the last few year would have indicated that there is a lot that happens that we don't ever know about. So it is just thinking, not saying it happened, just throwing out a scenario and no where near as far away from possibility as you think. I still don't know how someone would be able to hide something that big and not be able to brag about the thing. What would be the purpose of even having it. Did it happen that way? How the hell would I know, just looking at it from a different angle.
Still involves falsifying police reports and public records, which is illegal.

ddbowdoin

This is such an interesting case. Over the summer it had my wife and I up every night for a week watching all the videos on YT related to the case. Amazing.

Goofyernmost

It happens for reasons more than embarrassment. But go ahead with the usual “REALITY” of just making stuff up.
For God's sake, I started from the beginning saying that I made it all up. I never said it was a fact that it happened, I said that the thought went through my mind that something wasn't adding up. Why must you always point to the wrong people concerning conspiracy. Everyone except you knew it was just a comment, an off the wall possibility. And are you saying that their is no corruption in Florida law enforcement or politics, that unlikely procedures aren't followed in an attempt to get to the truth. Who really is a little off base with reality here. Read my signature block below, that says it all.

lazyboy97o

For God's sake, I started from the beginning saying that I made it all up. I never said it was a fact that it happened, I said that the thought went through my mind that something wasn't adding up. Why must you always point to the wrong people concerning conspiracy. Everyone except you knew it was just a comment, an off the wall possibility. And are you saying that their is no corruption in Florida law enforcement or politics, that unlikely procedures aren't followed in an attempt to get to the truth. Who really is a little off base with reality here. Read my signature block below, that says it all.
Since it’s okay to baselessly accuse others of crimes can we just start claiming you stole it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom