Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Brer Oswald

FYI: I run Theme Park Tribune. Website name changed a few months ago.

I went to OCSO for an update since I hadn't checked on the case in a while, pandemic and all that.

Nothing being amplified beyond that, though I still get messages and comments on occasion asserting that Disney has always had Buzzy and no theft ever occurred.
Hopefully I didn’t offend you. Back when I used to engage with the theme park community, they’d talk about it at nauseam when there was little to no new information. Tired me out on the subject.

Figments Friend

what again?

:)

Now hold on...

The 'Spaceship in Spaceship Earth' thread is epic and awesome.
It is legendary.
Packed full of interesting insights for die hard old EPCOT Center geeks.

Far above in quality content and info then the other two ( particularly the third ).

-

LongballMG

Now hold on...

The 'Spaceship in Spaceship Earth' thread is epic and awesome.
It is legendary.
Packed full of interesting insights for die hard old EPCOT Center geeks.

Far above in quality content and info then the other two ( particularly the third ).

-

Oh i agree! I was merely saying that if anyone thinks this thread is "old hat", there are 3 threads they might like to look at.

Next year I will be celebrating 20 years as a member. What a ride!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It’s a shame there’s been nothing new for months now regarding the case, I’ve almost given up hope at this point.
Prosecutor: Your Honor. I have one last witness.

Defense Attorney: I object, your Honor! This witness was not made available to us to during discovery.

Prosecutor: My apologies, your Honor, but this witness was only discovered early this morning. After we hear from this witness, I would not object to Defense asking for a recess to prepare for their cross examination.

Judge: I'll allow it. Call your witness.

Prosecutor: I call to the witness stand... Buzzy! <courtroom door bursts open, gallery gasps>

Brer Oswald

Prosecutor: Your Honor. I have one last witness.

Defense Attorney: I object, your Honor! This witness was not made available to us to during discovery.

Prosecutor: My apologies, your Honor, but this witness was only discovered early this morning. After we hear from this witness, I would not object to Defense asking for a recess to prepare for their cross examination.

Judge: I'll allow it. Call your witness.

Prosecutor: I call to the witness stand... Buzzy! <courtroom door bursts open, gallery gasps>
Buzzy jokes? In 2020?
D493988E-ACCE-4B42-8486-BAB552D85053.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom