Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

GhostlyGoofy

The Yeti supposedly still leaks hydraulic fluid. Imagine the kid slipping on that and cracking his head.

Disney definitely needs to do better in regards to their security if these goons keep getting in to make more vids.

Or WDW could just home alone the joint and slather hydraulic fluid on everything. Let these guys obsessed with getting likes and views slip and fall while trespassing??? ;)

the.dreamfinder

The Yeti supposedly still leaks hydraulic fluid. Imagine the kid slipping on that and cracking his head.

Disney definitely needs to do better in regards to their security if these goons keep getting in to make more vids.

Or WDW could just home alone the joint and slather hydraulic fluid on everything. Let these guys obsessed with getting likes and views slip and fall while trespassing??? ;)
What if a Disney CM helped him?

Dragonman

Sonswa got into Club 33. Seriously security is just lacking progress on getting him. Especially since that’s more on site near traffic than the interior of Everest.

EDIT: Wait, it seems he’s pulling a BDD nowadays where people anonymously can send in their own trespassing/backstage videos.

Last edited:

splashtest

Sonswa got into Club 33. Seriously security is just lacking progress on getting him. Especially since that’s more on site near traffic than the interior of Everest.

EDIT: Wait, it seems he’s pulling a BDD nowadays where people anonymously can send in their own trespassing/backstage videos.
I've seen videos within the last year and a half or so with both Spikes and Sonswa urbexing together. So it doesn't shock me to see Sonswa taking on the BDD role now. It would not shock me in the least if Spikes was still involved but just using someone else as the face. Sonswa all but disappeared the past year, posting 2 abandoned videos. 4 days ago he's back with Orlando videos, coincidence? I think not. The Club 33 video style is not that of Sonswa, but more like Spikes. He took photos in there before. This is most likely his video.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I've seen videos within the last year and a half or so with both Spikes and Sonswa urbexing together. So it doesn't shock me to see Sonswa taking on the BDD role now. It would not shock me in the least if Spikes was still involved but just using someone else as the face. Sonswa all but disappeared the past year, posting 2 abandoned videos. 4 days ago he's back with Orlando videos, coincidence? I think not. The Club 33 video style is not that of Sonswa, but more like Spikes. He took photos in there before. This is most likely his video.
I know it's hard not to, but if you watch the urbexers' videos, you're adding to their watched count, thereby helping them make money through YutzTube monetization.

Consider it like buying illegal drugs -- by doing so, you're contributing to corruption in Mexico.

Friends don't let friends watch urbexers.

Squishy

I know it's hard not to, but if you watch the urbexers' videos, you're adding to their watched count, thereby helping them make money through YutzTube monetization.

Consider it like buying illegal drugs -- by doing so, you're contributing to corruption in Mexico.

Friends don't let friends watch urbexers.
You can't really compare trespassing to drugs, if a kid can slip through a fence and moon walk all over big thunder mountain unnoticed then you should be really questioning disney security. What's stopping a person that actually wants to do harm to others from doing the same?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
You can't really compare trespassing to drugs, if a kid can slip through a fence and moon walk all over big thunder mountain unnoticed then you should be really questioning disney security. What's stopping a person that actually wants to do harm to others from doing the same?
Disney security is designed with rational people in mind. Their barriers are designed with the idea that nobody would be stupid enough to cross into an inherently dangerous area. However, urbexers are not rational people -- they're addicted to watches and likes. If people wouldn't watch the videos, the urbexers wouldn't be making them.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Ubex pre-dates Youtube... the curiosity is there anyway. Yes YT channels are motivations for people to do more, etc.. but the idea that if you take away the viewers, that Ubex would go away.. is false.
They might urbex for their own thrills, but they wouldn't be making YutzTube dollars off it.

Josh Hendy

Confession: I urbexed a single pavilion in the abandoned site of Montreal's Expo 67 in the late 1970s. It was awesome and spine chilling.

That said, trespass is trespass and anyone who endangers themselves by breaking the law deserves the consequences.

There is a big difference between walking around an abandoned and unkempt property like Spendid China and an active property with plenty of moving parts like WDW. Still stupid, but understandable. At some point owners of dangerous, abandoned properties need to fill in the wells and demolish dangerous structures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom