Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

flynnibus

Premium Member
In addition to the above...I really hope this plea deal was accepted on the basis that they're looking for a bigger fish and he was willing to help.

Doubt it given his attitude on display. Thats what you call “budgeting” in the court system. Prosecutors picking their battles and white collar or first timers who can pay their way out... skirting the hammer.

Lilofan

No. You pull that crap when you are in serious trouble. "I'm going to rehab." Sort of like I'm going to Disney World. LOL.

As a smart man I already have my get out of jail lined up. Born again is level 3, I'm leaving the country to a place that doesn't have extradition treaties with the US is level 4. You would be amazed how easy it is to leave the US with a sail boat and a load of cash.

Check this guys boat out. He's a trader. Of what I'm not clear on but he can stay out in international waters pretty much forever if he feels like it or has to. View attachment 447046
Wow. Perhaps a billionaire coming to Disney in one of his toys. Staying in the nicest hotel on property.

unmitigated disaster

That Disney World comment really sends home how much of an arrogant, spoiled-rich-kid jerk he is.
This is all just a big game to him. I don't doubt that he's already planning on going back on property.

He's the kind of guy I'd be willing to drop off with only a rusty knife and A match in the middle of the Canadian Wilderness. Let's see how far mommy's money gets him there.

Smiley/OCD

I thought he might serve time and maybe the prison guards might look the other way, while his cellmates give him a jailhouse welcome.
Yeah, too bad he wasn't sentenced to some jail time and was transferred to the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan (where Jeffrey Epstein was..) apparently the guards don't pay too much attention there...

Dragonman

Of course.
B739DCBD-C983-41BE-9FE6-B91616F0AFE3.jpeg

Last edited:

Movielover

Can we dial it back a bit, friends?

Spikes is a smug, smarmy punk. While he certainly deserved more than the slap on the wrist he received; prison rape and murder jokes are way out of line, and not befitting a family friendly forum devoted to the Most Magical Place on Earth that includes scenes of death, hangings, pillaging and theft, war, potty humor, and child doll enslavement.

FTFY

And he deserves every bit of it!

FrankLapidus

On a not completely unrelated note to this, it looks as though another of these idiots who think it’s clever to do things they shouldn’t, in areas they shouldn’t be in, has managed to somehow get inside Everest to film the Yeti close up.

Disney has a real issue with this - Spikes has suffered some form of consequence, in spite of his smugness. How does Disney ensure that others who continue to violate banning orders from their property for personal notoriety are dealt with accordingly?

Lilofan

On a not completely unrelated note to this, it looks as though another of these idiots who think it’s clever to do things they shouldn’t, in areas they shouldn’t be in, has managed to somehow get inside Everest to film the Yeti close up.

Disney has a real issue with this - Spikes has suffered some form of consequence, in spite of his smugness. How does Disney ensure that others who continue to violate banning orders from their property for personal notoriety are dealt with accordingly?
If Disney can do it, they like to take care of their dirty laundry before someone alerts the media.

FrankLapidus

If Disney can do it, they like to take care of their dirty laundry before someone alerts the media.

Whatever they’re doing, or have done, clearly isn’t working.

The person in question has two banning orders from Disney property and was arrested from breaking into Disney Quest while it was being demolished.

Since then he’s managed to climb to the top of Big Thunder Mountain and has now gotten inside Everest.

And he’s posting videos of himself doing these things on social media, so Disney needn’t worry about keeping their dirty laundry in-house before the media get involved as it’s on the Internet for all to see.

Lilofan

The person in question has two banning orders from Disney property and was arrested from breaking into Disney Quest while it was being demolished.

Since then he’s managed to climb to the top of Big Thunder Mountain and has now gotten inside Everest.

And he’s posting videos of himself doing these things on social media, so Disney needn’t worry about keeping their dirty laundry in-house before the media get involved as it’s on the Internet for all to see.
To get from onstage to backstage is easy peasy for anyone. Disney can look into that if they haven't already.

Dragonman

Honestly I find him worse than Spikes in some ways. He just keeps doing these things and getting away with it. He clearly thinks he’s above everyone else and his fans praise whatever he does.

Gringrinngghost

Let it be noted: He has a trespass from both Disney and Orange County Courts. In addition, he's been arrested 3 times in 3 different counties, 2 of which are trespassing. All are adjudication withheld.

FrankLapidus

Let it be noted: He has a trespass from both Disney and Orange County Courts. In addition, he's been arrested 3 times in 3 different counties, 2 of which are trespassing. All are adjudication withheld.

I’m not a lawyer so maybe I’m looking at this too simplistically, but he’s clearly violated the banning orders he was given and there is video evidence to prove that, so shouldn’t he be back in front of a judge now?

I know he had been banned on two separate occasions from Disney property, one for being caught backstage at Epcot and the other while he was trying to run away from Disney Quest having been caught disguised as a construction worker.

Since then he’s trespassed at the Magic Kingdom at least once and now he’s trespassed at DAK. So can Disney do something about that legally, or does he need to be caught red handed on property?

Because he evidently does not take the banning orders seriously and it’s not a great look for Disney to have an idiot like this continuing to record himself backstage and basically thumbing his nose at them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom