Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

GeneralKnowledge

Yeah just like I was going to prison right? Wasn’t that the general consensus a few months ago? I’ll have to check back here again in 6 months to prove a point.
I’m sure your lawyer has some kind of plea deal or charge reduction in the works that’s going to keep you out of jail but my god seeing your entitled, cocky face get carted off to prison would be so sweet. It’s clear that this whole experience has taught you nothing. You were sickeningly cocky from the day you started posting on Twitter and you’ve maintained that throughout the process. You’d think that crying for mommy on the news would’ve taught you some humility, but apparently not.

BTW patrickspikesisatool.com is available. You might want to have your lawyer scoop that one up for you.

LongballMG

As far as I’m concerned this thread is now up there with “Unmagical Day At The Magic Kingdom” and “King Louie On The Jungle Cruise”.

That's the thread. End of Story!

brb1006

I’m sure your lawyer has some kind of plea deal or charge reduction in the works that’s going to keep you out of jail but my god seeing your entitled, cocky face get carted off to prison would be so sweet. It’s clear that this whole experience has taught you nothing. You were sickeningly cocky from the day you started posting on Twitter and you’ve maintained that throughout the process. You’d think that crying for mommy on the news would’ve taught you some humility, but apparently not.

BTW patrickspikesisatool.com is available. You might want to have your lawyer scoop that one up for you.

"Hey, can I call my mom and tell her that...?"

"You're an adult correct?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm not calling your mom, stay there!"

BoarderPhreak

Heard she passed away from a poster.
Well there go my T-shirt sales... 😭

sam_did_nothing-jpg.349519

My95cobras

A police report IS evidence,

All you have here is your belief that the Orange County Sheriff's Office will lie on Disney's behalf. Why exactly? How does it benefit Disney to have an animatronic reported stolen and be considered an active investigation 14 months later? If it were, in fact, in Disney's possession, the explanation that it was an internal mixup is a lot less embarrassing to Disney than admitting an animatronic was stolen out of a theme park?

So all you have here is your own assumption and rejecting anything that doesn't fit it.
He’s probably a flat earthed too...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kobe!!

I don't feel anyway about it. They didn't have a warrent for my phone or house. That video proves it. Took the phone without a warrant.
Woah, you got a computer in your jail cell, bro?
Thread lock in 3.... 2.....
No!!!!
Seriously what just happened
Patrick got a laptop snuck into his jail cell.
Plot twist: Dude's been here from the start, probably laughing his *** off. You cant make this stuff up.
Well, duh.
Just an FYI, I plan on dropping new information about the Buzzy mystery in the future. Love me or hate me, I have to information to release.
I'm sure no one really hates you, bro. They just don't like you. Ok maybe they do hate you.
Unfortunately not, I have to withhold info for just a little while longer.
lol oh ok. *rolls eyes* Is this your plot twist on the whole thing and how you will be the victim all the sudden? ha
Can you tell us a joke then?
Read this thread.
Just go back to page 1 of this thread and start reading from there. That's all the jokes you need for a while.
Pretty much.. ha.
I'm just glad all of this( becoming part of the Orange County public record, videos of him getting body slammed, faking a panic attack and asking for mommy, casually throwing out the N Word... ) has taught him Humility.

Please continue posting pictures with stolen items you've yet to be charged with.
Yes, do it!
"Yet to be charged with"
Jokes on you.
Jokes on you man. You lost a job, your name is going to be permanently scared, and your family is spending money up the ying yang that they shouldn't have to be... all if you would have been a normal person. lol
I have said this before. I want to see evidence, not just a police report. Also Disney owns the cops as far as I am concerned.

"Here mr police man sesrch just this room in this building".

"Yup mr Disney guy, no buzzy here. Rokay ****gy, we gone. That guy old man Smithers done did it"

Dude needs to learn about the 5th Amendment and **** his mouth for a long time. Anything he says in the public domain can be used against him. Shut up, zip it. Don't believe me, ask a lawyer.
Nah, let him go on and on!
Well, I would have posted, but I had to call my mom first.
What did she say?
You folks in this thread are my biggest fans apparently. You will keep talking to make sure my name stays fresh. When my new videos come out soon, you will all be the first to rewatch over and over to take funny screen caps and try to find contradictions to my story. Jokes on me right? I love you all for keeping my Adsense beer money account well funded.
Fresh? Bruh, you smell.
“Can I have a beer?”

“You’re an adult correct?”
Umm... can I phone a friend?
Dont plan on getting involved with anything besides trespassing so looks like I’m here to run my mouth till I get tired of it.
You're actually typing.

Kobe!!

Not sure how it would be relevant. Was I charged with trespassing already?
I don't know were you? Since it's a new year, and hopefully a new you, why not just come clean and let your fans know all the details already?
I'm not believing anything until I see the case is closed on the orange county case search.
$ame.
February 4th
Hide you kids, hides your wives...
I’m gonna make the peanut gallery wait to see what is happening on the 4th. I assure you, you’re all gonna be disappointed.
If it's anything like you last performance I don't think anyone will be disappointed. You will get some kind of punishment... that could have total been avoided, if you weren't a idiot.
Nahh. I don’t care about it anymore. I have real ambitions in life besides messing with a theme park. I’ve already moved far away from Orlando.
Was this your lawyer and mom's advice, to move away? Move to Anaheim? lol
You guys talk about me more than anyone else. You’re 100% fans. This 100 page thread is all about me.
Yes, you got it. We hope we can boost your ego. lol
Yeah just like I was going to prison right? Wasn’t that the general consensus a few months ago? I’ll have to check back here again in 6 months to prove a point.
So you're trying to say you haven't been on here in six months?
"Hey, can I call my mom and tell her that...?"

"You're an adult correct?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm not calling your mom, stay there!"
lololololol
You single dude? (I'm guessing a resounding "yes") You should, like, totally hook up with Katiebug. 🥰
I'm sure their will be plenty of prospects in jail for him. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom