Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Victor Kelly

I have said this before. I want to see evidence, not just a police report. Also Disney owns the cops as far as I am concerned.

"Here mr police man sesrch just this room in this building".

"Yup mr Disney guy, no buzzy here. Rokay gy, we gone. That guy old man Smithers done did it"

Dude needs to learn about the 5th Amendment and his mouth for a long time. Anything he says in the public domain can be used against him. Shut up, zip it. Don't believe me, ask a lawyer.

GhostlyGoofy

You folks in this thread are my biggest fans apparently. You will keep talking to make sure my name stays fresh. When my new videos come out soon, you will all be the first to rewatch over and over to take funny screen caps and try to find contradictions to my story. Jokes on me right? I love you all for keeping my Adsense beer money account well funded.

Good you got that beer money. Leroy did so well he probably got your inheritance??

GeneralKnowledge

You folks in this thread are my biggest fans apparently. You will keep talking to make sure my name stays fresh. When my new videos come out soon, you will all be the first to rewatch over and over to take funny screen caps and try to find contradictions to my story. Jokes on me right? I love you all for keeping my Adsense beer money account well funded.

You‘re old enough to drink beer?

Dragonman

Got me bro. Somebody named Dragonman roasted me. Better call mom

Well I guess you deserve at least one beer in this situation.
DDB23577-5524-42EE-9BB2-A3B50DA8A681.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom