Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Yes. Forum members no long want to see the perp jailed. They want to see him drawn and quartered.
OK, so I've drawn him. Someone else can quarter him.
1578067416707.png

Attachments

• Drawn.jpg
    Drawn.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 45

Dragonman

Statements are one thing, evidence is another, and so far there’s been no evidence of WDI simply misplacing Buzzy or him lying around in central shops.

OrlandoRising

I'm sure he still knows people but it was a long time ago. Not sure how much he knows or is telling about Buzzy.

The police report indicated he knows nothing. From my last story:

According to the report released to Orlando Rising, OCSO detective Shawn Seufert learned about Ensign’s claims and arranged a visit to the animatronic labs at Walt Disney World’s Central Shops complex. Seufert wrote that he “inspected every area of the facility that is capable of holding an animatronic of Buzzy’s size, with negative results.”

During that visit, Seufert showed Ensign’s tweets to Central Shop employees.

“None of the Central Shops’ employees recognized the subject as anyone who would have the access required to know what is housed in the animatronics lab,” he wrote in his report. “I was also advised that there would be no lawful reason for Ensign to be inside WDW Central Shops. After inspecting Central Shops and the Animatronics Lab I was confident that the Buzzy animatronic was not at either location as alleged.”

Last edited:

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
When does this go on trial? I saw in an article that it was moved from Oct to Jan 21. But someone on twitter posted something that made it sound like it was happening today?

ImperfectPixie

When does this go on trial? I saw in an article that it was moved from Oct to Jan 21. But someone on twitter posted something that made it sound like it was happening today?
According to MyOrangeClerk, there's a pre-trial hearing today. Actual trial is still on the 21st of this month, then on Feb. 4th there's a plea hearing. Looks like they dropped the tampering with evidence charge though?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom