Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

flynnibus

Premium Member
In several of his videos, he's said, "my sources" while posting a screenshot of a comment by Martin. But in fairness, it seems most "inside info" any of the vloggers have is just regurgitated from here.
He mashes things together... leaps to conclusions... blurs between cites and extrapolation... and thats just with about 45 seconds. The kid epitomizes whats wrong with content on the internet and the difference between journalists and everything else.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
He mashes things together... leaps to conclusions... blurs between cites and extrapolation... and thats just with about 45 seconds. The kid epitomizes whats wrong with content on the internet and the difference between journalists and everything else.
And there are people (viewers) that eat it up and assume its all factual. Even worse, the fan base defends their favorite lifestylers in the same fashion people here do for Disney. The Tim and Jen fans dont play around. They gang up on anybody that doesnt fall in line. Its an interesting dynamic in regards to the psychological mind state of people today.

justintheharris

And there are people (viewers) that eat it up and assume its all factual. Even worse, the fan base defends their favorite lifestylers in the same fashion people here do for Disney. The Tim and Jen fans dont play around. They gang up on anybody that doesnt fall in line. Its an interesting dynamic in regards to the psychological mind state of people today.
Yea.. I’ve never understood why so many people in comments worship him and his videos despite the fact that half of his headlines have never come true. Have viewers not picked up on that yet?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Can you summarize?

Yes...
Dopey2.gif

TrojanUSC

Can you summarize?

Copying my post from another thread, with new info below.

His content and tone, originally, were very a nice change of pace from many of the more jaded bloggers out there. Positive and eager. However, in the last six months or so it seems he's gotten VERY full of himself. Whatever sliver of recognition he's found among park goers has gone to his head, so he tweets like the world's foremost expert on Disney - with blatantly wrong theories, ideas and, worst of all, "scoops." He has zero experience in the professional or corporate world, yet speaks with complete authority and it's become really, really obnoxious. One reading of his "bio" is enough to know what he thinks of himself.

Making matters worse is that instead of a typical readership who might push back on him or offer their own thoughts, his "fans" are so over-the-top positive with him - partially because he's young, partially because he's somewhat good looking - that they just nod and say "Great insight Brayden! Can we take a selfie together?"

My favorite so far was when he posted with total certainty the Skyliner would not reopen anytime soon and that Disney would be adding A/C units to each cabin. Myself and others told him that would not be the case, for a multitude of reasons. He was certain, his "insiders" told him so. He also told his followers that the reason there was no moving platform at the gondola stations was because Disney executives wanted to give themselves bigger bonuses. Forgoing the fact moving loading platforms on gondola system are not really a thing and that Disney opted for the more effective ADA loading spurs for just this reason, the fact he believed a company like Disney would compute bonuses for project managers and site executives based on a decision like that is an utter and total joke, which shows his age and complete immaturity to be speculating with certainty on such things.

The "rant" mentioned here is that he posted a rumor-as-fact that the castle would be painted "rose gold" for the 50th. When he got pushback, he stormed off and took to Twitter.

Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 12.48.48 PM.png

Later, a new WDW "insider" appeared on WDW Magic offering many "scoops" about upcoming additions/changes to WDW, all in a very dramatic fashion. Some eagle eye members connected the dots and found it to be pretty likely that this person was Brayden playing the role of a "long time WDW executive," who curiously spoke like an uneducated, overeager millennial and had hands that matched Braydens. Whether this was an intent to give Brayden's "headlines" more veracity or just an attempt to troll everyone, nobody knows.

Last edited:

GhostlyGoofy

Wow. Just read through that other thread. It's clearly a kid playing dress up.

"I had to ask the big bosses permission to join the forum, but they'll never know who I am" uhhhh probably the guy who just asked permission. Would narrow it down.

As for the Buzzy video. The sources seem to be the already published Sentinel and Rising stories along with the very public orange county records. 😴

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom