Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

GhostlyGoofy

Have you guys ever consider that it's... both.
That someone stole the animatronic and Disney recovered it?
As of yesterday OCSO said it's still missing. Even if it were recovered I don't think it would go back to Disney until after a trial.

Once they do get it, it sure isnt going in the Guardians ride since it will just remind people of this whole bizarre story.

glawio

In a way I can see this. Sure.

This is the same Disney that stole or deceived 47,000 acres right from out under owners thru the same Ready Creek that stands today.

I'm glad. It's given me more joy in a way.

Not many care. (Read as nobody)

If I were you I would suggest that you got robbed of 15 minutes fame and move forward pal.

Maybe petition it to a higher court in the Universe at the VERY end of things.

Lots of people definitely care, hence why there's a 50 page thread about it...

justintheharris

Yeah, this, plus that its:

- absurd, but not impossible that departments within Disney could communicate so poorly that they reported Buzzy as stolen
- absurd, but not impossible, that BackDoorDisney or someone like him plus a small team was able to smuggle Buzzy out

means I am still 50/50 unless actual proof surfaces and not just word of mouth.
Okay completely ignore the fact that Disney for months has let the OCPD run around looking for a stolen animatronic and Division A must live under a rock and doesn’t know that the entire internet and all of Disney and the OCPD thinks he’s been stolen while they know his whereabouts. And the fact that Spikes had pictures of Buzzy’s clothes in his car.

And your theory of Disney removing Buzzy is 100% word of mouth. The theory of Buzzy being stolen is a reported fact in an affidavit. Maybe it wasn’t Spikes. But Buzzy is stolen.

AVAC Juice

Okay completely ignore the fact that Disney for months has let the OCPD run around looking for a stolen animatronic and Division A must live under a rock and doesn’t know that the entire internet and all of Disney and the OCPD thinks he’s been stolen while they know his whereabouts. And the fact that Spikes had pictures of Buzzy’s clothes in his car.

And your theory of Disney removing Buzzy is 100% word of mouth. The theory of Buzzy being stolen is a reported fact in an affidavit. Maybe it wasn’t Spikes. But Buzzy is stolen.
The important thing that all of you forget or willfully ignore is that the website #BackDoorDisney made a mockery of management especially TeamDisneyOrlando.

It showed their general stupidity and allegiance to the good old bear network.

Guilt or innocence is a mere side affect unfortunately of a greater cause.

Last edited:

Sir_Cliff

He’s not totally naked okay. He still has his green body suit and hair.
So, more or less...

NormC

The important thing that all of you forget or willfully ignore is that the website #BackDoorDisney made a mockery of management especially TeamDisneyOrlando.

It also showed how stupid Patrick really was. It was inevitable that his bad behavior would catch up with him.

Huh?

Tom Morrow

Until recently the “OCPD confirmation” was a blurb saying “we’ve heard that the animatronic was also stolen” which was not a confirmation as that was what they could have heard from Twitter, and that is what I was going off of.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Until recently the “OCPD confirmation” was a blurb saying “we’ve heard that the animatronic was also stolen” which was not a confirmation as that was what they could have heard from Twitter, and that is what I was going off of.

No, that’s just people clinging to the multiple possible interpretation of a written paragraph in the affidavit. The text was clarified over a month ago on May 20th... yet people still try to argue their words are interpretable. They said something on May20, and they reaffirmed it again this week. It’s not vague. The police’s position is the figure was stolen, and has not yet been recovered.

The police’s position is clear. What Disney’s state is unknown... but the police POV is pretty simple.

Tom Morrow

No, that’s just people clinging to the multiple possible interpretation of a written paragraph in the affidavit. The text was clarified over a month ago on May 20th... yet people still try to argue their words are interpretable. They said something on May20, and they reaffirmed it again this week. It’s not vague. The police’s position is the figure was stolen, and has not yet been recovered.

The police’s position is clear. What Disney’s state is unknown... but the police POV is pretty simple.
Is this Groundhog Day? Are we doomed to repeat over and over again the same conversation explaining that the police have said Buzzy "is stolen?" That was posted on here more than a month ago.
I guess I'm a little lost or I never saw this statement from May 20th. Where can I view it?

flynnibus

Premium Member
I guess I'm a little lost or I never saw this statement from May 20th. Where can I view it?

GhostlyGoofy

So it was the spoiled privileged person's commentary on the evil monolithic company.... who also happened to allegedly be fencing props.

But they were so bad at it, they forgot to turn the location off on their phone and Management instantly knew who was doing it and had their eye on him for a while.

If someone wants to mock, satirize or expose Disney's sketchy business practices I am all for it, doesn't mean that person also gets free reign to commit crimes.

Last edited:

Tom Morrow

Okay, so if I have it straight, on 7/1, Orlando Rising tweeted and actual communication with OCSO. Prior to this we only could take their word for it on what OCSO said.

Edit: I remember seeing the 5/20 post on their website now.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom