Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

MaximumEd

It’s a lot easier and inexpensive to replace electric lines than hydraulic ones. If archives took him like some claim this would still make sense as it’s easier and safer to remove from the ground than from the pit below. Hydraulic lines are much more sophisticated and tougher to remove.

Just an observation...

I’m with you on the rest of the post, but hydraulic lines aren’t generally very expensive, sophisticated, or hard to remove. Usually, it’s just a hose with a screw in fitting on each end. One end in a block valve that directs fluid to flow toward a cylinder and the other end in said cylinder. Couple minutes with a crescent wrench and bingo, provided you had access to the fittings.

GhostlyGoofy

Whose payroll are you on?

I'll come clean first. Full Disclosure I do not work for Disney. I am a Former Rock-a-Fire Explosion Animatronic. I've been sitting in a Church Street warehouse for nearly 2 decades.

I've been reading up on this thread so I know how to protect myself when someone tries to kidnap me.

s8film40

I haven't checked this thread in a while and good lord, this garbage is still going around?

For the millionth time, the Orange County Sheriff's Office said he "is stolen." Present tense. The investigation is still active. Disney deferred comment to OSCO's statement. Just read the damn story that's in this thread: https://orlando-rising.com/orange-county-sheriffs-office-disney-world-animatronic-buzzy-is-stolen/

If you choose to believe what "Hoot Gibson" said based on him claiming "I know a lot of people at Epcot" over what the police called an active investigation of theft.....I just don't know how to communicate to you how stupid that is. You're way too deep in the Disney bubble if you decide that sort of unsourced hearsay is more reliable than an official police statement.
While I’m not disputing this at all I think it is worth noting that that Orlando Rising site isn’t a real legitimate news site, it’s just a theme park news site and seems to be a newer less established one at that. I had never heard of them before it was brought up here. They simply provided a quote with nothing beyond that to back it up. I wouldn’t consider them to be more credible than Hoot although he offered nothing to back up his claim.

I do find it curious that if an animatronic was truly stolen which as we’ve seen seems to be a popular story, that the actual legitimate news organizations haven’t picked up the story.

HoldenC

I'd settle for getting paid to go around and moderate all day.;) Seriously, it's just a hobby. The Boss (wdwmagic) does send me a very nice wine basket every Christmas, though. :)
I admire your dedication tbh! There is no way I could wade through the dumpster fire some of these threads become without losing my mind! 😂

glawio

While I’m not disputing this at all I think it is worth noting that that Orlando Rising site isn’t a real legitimate news site, it’s just a theme park news site and seems to be a newer less established one at that. I had never heard of them before it was brought up here. They simply provided a quote with nothing beyond that to back it up. I wouldn’t consider them to be more credible than Hoot although he offered nothing to back up his claim.

I do find it curious that if an animatronic was truly stolen which as we’ve seen seems to be a popular story, that the actual legitimate news organizations haven’t picked up the story.

It has been on the news...the story has been twisted quite a bit but they're reporting he is stolen.
It was on Yahoo News and Fox News, idk if you consider those "legitimate"! 🤔🤣 It was on some local news as well.

Dragonman

It has been on the news...the story has been twisted quite a bit but they're reporting he is stolen.
It was on Yahoo News and Fox News, idk if you consider those "legitimate"! 🤔🤣 It was on some local news as well.

View attachment 381959

View attachment 381961

Those were literally just reposts of the same story with wrong info though lol (Face mold being Buzzy’s mutilated head,etc)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom