Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

DreamfinderGuy

It does sound like you're a material witness, no matter what case of the clap you've contracted.
Well, I haven't physically seen anything but photos if that's what you mean. Unfortunately (Actually probably for the best in this case) I've never physically been in the Cranium Command theatre

Have they questioned you yet? You seem to be involved at some level. You were one of the first to release the information that he was stolen by your friend BDD.
Nope, and frankly I don't see why they would. At this point I know just as much as you guys, beyond seeing some photos

Dragonman

Take it from someone who's seen the AA nude, and seen the photos of the clothes in his car....

👏HIS👏PROTOTYPE👏CLOTHES👏WERE👏NOT👏WHAT👏WAS👏STOLEN👏

I already realized that. What I’m generally wondering is how this heist was pulled off and how many people were involved (not that you know but it’s an important question about this whole thing). If you’ve seen the AA nude in what context was it? Was it from photos while it was still in the attraction or from maintenance photos, diagrams, etc?

GlacierGlacier

Well, I haven't physically seen anything but photos if that's what you mean.
You probably should have phrased this sentence better, then. Especially if you haven't physically seen the AA nude.
Take it from someone who's seen the AA nude
Nope, and frankly I don't see why they would. At this point I know just as much as you guys, beyond seeing some photos
You keep acting like you know more then anyone else on this forum about this subject, yet you say here "I know just as much as you guys." Come on, man.

Tom Morrow

I understand why you wouldn't want to like be in possession of stuff like that but ahhhhhh why didn't you save the pictures so we could see them..... o_Oo_Oo_O So so curious
Sorry but everyone seems to be looking the other way so I'm just gonna be the one to say something - you're making this kinda creepy.

glawio

Sorry but everyone seems to be looking the other way so I'm just gonna be the one to say something - you're making this kinda creepy.

My sincerest apologies for coming across in that manner. I will try my best to conduct myself in a more professional fashion, I definitely let my enthusiasm for finally talking to people about this obscure thing I've been into for months take a hold of me.

At your convenience, if you are so inclined, can you please let me know how is it I am being creepy so that I can work on it? Is it the way I type or what I say...? Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention.

Dragonman

I have two important observations about how Buzzy was removed. His electric lines were cut. NOT hydraulic lines. He was unbolted possibly using the maintenance lift underneath but notice this... the position of his rig left him very close to the tv screens which are flat on top and the fact there’s a chair right there means someone might’ve climbed on the chair then onto the tv screens to reach him.

And notice how one of the borders for the tv housings was broken off after he was removed might indicate it was being held onto or was hit during the struggle to remove Buzzy...

Cut ELECTRICAL line:

Cut HYDRAULIC line example:

It’s a lot easier and inexpensive to replace electric lines than hydraulic ones. If archives took him like some claim this would still make sense as it’s easier and safer to remove from the ground than from the pit below. Hydraulic lines are much more sophisticated and tougher to remove.

Just an observation...

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Depends on the AA and how they are positioned. Buzzy's jacket goes on to him one (robot) arm at a time and then is zipped up like a normal person jacket, but his pants are probably fitted and zipped up in a bit of a weird way since all his wiring goes up his butt.
That reminds me of that drunken weekend in New York city years ago, but, that is a story for a different place. 😱😧😉

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Well, I haven't physically seen anything but photos if that's what you mean. Unfortunately (Actually probably for the best in this case) I've never physically been in the Cranium Command theatre

Statements to have seen the photographs first hand are inculpatory evidence. Seeing the pictures on a publicly accessible site on the internet is a different thing entirely and not incriminating.

glawio

Yeah... I need to know is Buzzy family friendly?

Is his middle just Fiberglass? Inquiring minds want to know.

Oh, my God. Reading these posts, I think this is where I may have come across as creepy (not saying yall are being creepy!!!) I don't want to see the animatronic without clothes for a pervvy reason, I'm a mechanic and seeing how the animatronic is constructed is really interesting to me, just a bonus that I like the character a lot.

That being said, he likely is fiberglass yes.

Last edited:

Dragonman

I messaged Hoot and this is what he told me about this whole incident:

“Backdoor Disney (Patrick) didn't steal Buzzy. He did steal clothing items from that AA figure which I hear have been returned. Buzzy was removed in a standard way that Disney removes any character from a show scene. There was nothing out of the ordinary about that. Unless weird Disney politics get involved, you 'll see him in the Guardians of the Galaxy Queue and that's the solid truth that nobody wants to hear. I haven't seen him backstage because I don't go backstage anymore. I know a LOT of people at Epcot. The face skin that surfaced online was an old skin that was thrown away and replaced as part of routine maintenance years ago. I've seen that exact skin in person and I know who owns it. It was not Buzzy's stolen head like some reports said.”

“He was certainly reported stolen originally so maybe that's why there's still a report floating around.”

I believe he’s honestly telling the truth and that we should all consider this legit info. If anyone has disbeliefs go message him yourselves.

Last edited:

DreamfinderGuy

“Backdoor Disney (Patrick) didn't steal Buzzy. He did steal clothing items from that AA figure which I hear have been returned. Buzzy was removed in a standard way that Disney removes any character from a show scene. There was nothing out of the ordinary about that. Unless weird Disney politics get involved, you 'll see him in the Guardians of the Galaxy Queue and that's the solid truth that nobody wants to hear. I haven't seen him backstage because I don't go backstage anymore. I know a LOT of people at Epcot. The face skin that surfaced online was an old skin that was thrown away and replaced as part of routine maintenance years ago. I've seen that exact skin in person and I know who owns it. It was not Buzzy's stolen head like some reports said.”

“He was certainly reported stolen originally so maybe that's why there's still a report floating around.”

I believe he’s honestly telling the truth and that we should all consider this legit info. If anyone has disbeliefs go message him yourselves.
This sounds valid, actually. Hate that I labelled his story as fake to begin with, but his info lines up with what I know. Still leaves some questions unanswered but overall a pretty solid story. Guess we'll just have to wait a few years to find out for sure

GhostlyGoofy

I don't know what runs me the wrong way about this is OSCO confirmed Buzzy was stolen in May.

If Disney reported the AA stolen in November then found out there was just a blunder of communication about moving Buzzy...
I really don't think Police would be saying it's still an open investigation 6 months later.

I also feel like some other backstage photo of buzzy would have emerged since Nov.Dec. if that were really the case.

If Buzzy does end up in Guardians it will probably be a great looking Reproduction.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom